Al Gore - STFU

I don't think there is a chance of Al Gore surfacing as a political figure in the near future. Rumor has it he is in competition to become the next Michelin Man. Has he been blown up with a bicycle pump, or what?

Well, actually if he gains any more weight, there isn't any chance of him surfacing at all....

I don't think there is a chance of Al Gore surfacing as a political figure in the near future. Rumor has it he is in competition to become the next Michelin Man. Has he been blown up with a bicycle pump, or what?

Well, actually if he gains any more weight, there isn't any chance of him surfacing at all....

Fat floats

First Off, Gore was right about Man Bearpig. As seen here, Man Bearpig has been a beast.

In all seriousness, at least Gore hasn't made a complete ass of himself this year, like Bill has.

slash, i think you'll love the first link and probably the second one too

8 games and 12 tackles is a beast? HA!

This is a beast! 6 games, 28 tackles, 1 INT, 1 FF, 1 PD, and 8 TFL.

The Congress should start conserving energy and C emissions by turning off the power in the Capitol building in Washington, D.C.

No lights, no wall plugs, no AC, no computers.

They should convene on the steps on sunny days - then either walk or ride their bikes back to their second homes.

Hey - there wasn't any AC - not to mention electricity in the Capitol for more than half its lifetime.

While they're at it they should take away their email and phones too.

Bring back the Underwoods and Woodstocks.