James Hardy is a great pick at the WR position.....

Hardy was on Sirius radio again today and what a great kid he is. He's mature, spiritual and a great possession WR with tremendous size. I wouldn't want us to take him at the #11 spot but I sure would love to see us do one of those moves that Buffalo has been doing the last few years in moving back up in the first rd or earlier in the 2nd. The only problem in trying to move up in the 2nd rd is that I just don't think that Hardy makes it out of the 1st rd.

didn't he beat up his girlfriend in front of his young daughter? People are taking Bowman off the draft board for smoking weed- while others are lobbying for a WR with a domestic arrest

I saw what you're speaking of. I stand corrected in my estimation of him if this has any truth to it, which at this point in time I'm sure it is.

He was accused of it. Nothing ever came of it I believe.

Kinda like all those girls who came out after Clinton whenever they thought they could cash in on it.

um not like that at all.

Hardy was arrested May 19 after Ft. Wayne police responded to a 911 call at 3509 S. Hanna Street at 5:40 p.m. On the call, dispatchers reportedly could hear profanity and screaming before the caller hung up. When police later arrived at the scene, Hardy’s girlfriend was found sitting across the street from the house crying, and her shirt was reportedly torn and she had marks on the side and back of her neck.

http://indiana.scout.com/2/533744.html

did he? Any male who hits a female is a piece of sh--

I know you're the world traveller and all, but there are some chicks that actually seek abusive relationships. I can't explain it, nor do I condone it, but I've been around enough to know that it's a real, albeit twisted phenomenon.

I know you're the world traveller and all, but there are some chicks that actually seek abusive relationships. I can't explain it, nor do I condone it, but I've been around enough to know that it's a real, albeit twisted phenomenon.

I hear you. I will never understand some. And after seeing the two girls and a cup video no fetish would surprise me

No he didnt...

he broke up with a girl right before he was set to make the big $$$$$$$.....that is all my friend

actually.... http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...GI2NR04C131.DTL

im not saying whether or not he did it. but there is something to be said when these stories come about right before the male in question is about to cash in on a big pay day. If hardy actually did do this then we should deffinitly stay away.

um not like that at all.

Hardy was arrested May 19 after Ft. Wayne police responded to a 911 call at 3509 S. Hanna Street at 5:40 p.m. On the call, dispatchers reportedly could hear profanity and screaming before the caller hung up. When police later arrived at the scene, Hardy’s girlfriend was found sitting across the street from the house crying, and her shirt was reportedly torn and she had marks on the side and back of her neck.

http://indiana.scout.com/2/533744.html

He was responding to claims about Marshawn, not James Hardy.

Hardy= the biggest bust in this draft. No physicality, no acceleration, no separation skills. Oh my gosh, he's tall, and runs fast in a straight line. Ever consider how much it helps somebody to run fast in straight line when your legs are the length of the average man. He made a living out jumping inferior, short competition. I would be shocked if he amounts to more then Matt Jones. I'll be ordering my egg Mccmuffin from him two years from now. Either that, or calling him for a 1,000 dollar late night hook up.

Marshawn had female abuse issues too. And that worked out. Im alright with it.

No, accused but unfounded.

Hardy= the biggest bust in this draft. No physicality, no acceleration, no separation skills. Oh my gosh, he's tall, and runs fast in a straight line. Ever consider how much it helps somebody to run fast in straight line when your legs are the length of the average man. He made a living out jumping inferior, short competition. I would be shocked if he amounts to more then Matt Jones. I'll be ordering my egg Mccmuffin from him two years from now. Either that, or calling him for a 1,000 dollar late night hook up.

:P;)

Bu, but, but - he's tall, really really tall.

That's all that matters for a #2 WR - isn't it? ;)

taller the better-

this boy will be in the Hall of Fame - since they don't get much taller

On the plus side, though, is that he has both his knees and wrists actually do work at this time. :P

did he? Any male who hits a female is a piece of sh--

without speaking specifically about hardy, you have got to be joking!

i know you want to show your good guy badge to the world, but more than half of all domestic assaults are initiated

by women. there are plenty of women that will scratch your eyes out, hit you in the face with a frying pan, or stab you.

would you just sit there like a chump and get knifed up?

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've watched some clips of hardy and I really don't see his skills translating to the NFL. The kid I like the best is Thomas from Mich st. I really think that overall (speed, hands, blocking, size) he's the best receiver in the draft. Then sweed, then kelly, then hardy (I'm only mentioning tall WRs here, obviously desean jackson is very good, but not what we need).