Clinton lead narrowing in PA

Watch out PastaJoe!

Could your girl blow PA? A close race in PA--even if she wins--is bad news for her.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politi..._lead_na_1.html

Given that Obama is outspending her by 2-3 times in Penn., it's expected that the race would tighten. I realize that given the supression of the Florida and Michigan primaries, and superdelegates jumping on the bandwagon, the nomination is pretty much Obama's to lose. But as long as there's a chance, Hillary should stay in the race.

Given that Obama is outspending her by 2-3 times in Penn., it's expected that the race would tighten. I realize that given the supression of the Florida and Michigan primaries, and superdelegates jumping on the bandwagon, the nomination is pretty much Obama's to lose. But as long as there's a chance, Hillary should stay in the race.

"Suppression"? You've got to be kidding, right?

I mean didn't all parties know of the rules in advance?

Here is a nice article by David Brooks of the NYT that addresses the "chances" of Hillary winning.

David Brooks column

IMHO, she has run an extremely inept campaign and should get out of the way.

Neither one has ventured within a two-hour drive of this part of Pennsyltucky. My feelings are hurt...

Yeah but don't feel bad. How many folks want to take the mule train needed to get to that remote stretch of land? :devil:

Neither one has ventured within a two-hour drive of this part of Pennsyltucky. My feelings are hurt...

Hillary was going (or might have already been) to Erie. That's about as close to Pennsyltucky as either candidate will venture

"Suppression"? You've got to be kidding, right?

I mean didn't all parties know of the rules in advance?

Give him a break. He's still clinging to the "Democrats had no say in Florida's primary date", despite the fact that they voted UNANIMOUSLY for it. He's actually more pathetic than you are.

I'd rather be in your shoes. I can't drop a penny without a candidate picking it up for me. !@#$ing traffic has been a nightmare recently. Going to get worse no doubt. I haven't seen a lot of chanting mobs but they're coming.

Lori, don't be upset about Hill'ry not visiting your area; she is "our" Senator and she sure hasn't visited here lately. I wonder if she has had someone substituting for her the past two years while she totally ignores the responsibilities of her Senate seat from NYS.

OOoops, I forgot about that NYC fundraising thing a week or two ago....

Here is a nice article by David Brooks of the NYT that addresses the "chances" of Hillary winning.

David Brooks column

IMHO, she has run an extremely inept campaign and should get out of the way.

Also, updated daily at Slate.com: The Hillary Deathwatch. They currently give Hillary a 9% chance, which I think is a tad generous (I'd say somewhere 3-6%).

Yeah but don't feel bad. How many folks want to take the mule train needed to get to that remote stretch of land? :devil:

Canoe. Still, a valid point.

Hillary was going (or might have already been) to Erie. That's about as close to Pennsyltucky as either candidate will venture

Like I said, a two-hour drive. Did she know it was in Pennsylvania this time?

Also, updated daily at Slate.com: The Hillary Deathwatch. They currently give Hillary a 9% chance, which I think is a tad generous (I'd say somewhere 3-6%).

Thanks for the link.

I for one can't wait to see Hillary and Bill booted off the national stage.

Their act has gotten so tiresome.

Asta la vista baby!!