extra 4th and 7th round pick given to us

COACH85

Who said we weren't getting any compensatory picks this year.

This could be a stellar draft for the Bills, especially if they do a little moving up and down at different points in the draft to get key players and fill our needs.

I didn't know I was in a race to post this message. I received a text as well, saw nothing on the board, wrote up a post, and after I send mine, another one is there that is one minute ahead of my post.

sh-- happens, I'm sure I won't lose any sleep over it though.

2nd place finisher

I didn't know I was in a race to post this message. I received a text as well, saw nothing on the board, wrote up a post, and after I send mine, another one is there that is one minute ahead of my post.

sh-- happens, I'm sure I won't lose any sleep over it though.

Perhaps if you did lose a little sleep and hone up those typing skills next time you won't be first loser.

Maybe if I didn't have a life and sat on my fat ass all day posting over 10,000 messages on this board................................... :thumbsup:

Perhaps if you did lose a little sleep and hone up those typing skills next time you won't be first loser.

The guy that made this prediction a month or so ago was dead on (not sure his name or affiliation). Even after last week when the Bills didn't believe they would get any picks.

Thanks. I'm a Catholic by the way, though I'm not sure how it applies here.