PFW on Losman in "The Way We Hear it"

Dumb and classless is no way to go through life son.

;):nana:

It is important !@#$. It makes me sick that you don't even give a guy credit for doing something like that and act like hes such a dick for doing something for YOUR community. JP pays for inner city children to come to Bills Games. He has done great things for this community and even tho it didnt work out as a QB, calling him a useless piece of trash tells me everything i need to know about you. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing your such a !@#$ing dick

;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is important !@#$. It makes me sick that you don't even give a guy credit for doing something like that and act like hes such a dick for doing something for YOUR community. JP pays for inner city children to come to Bills Games. He has done great things for this community and even tho it didnt work out as a QB, calling him a useless piece of trash tells me everything i need to know about you. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing your such a !@#$ing dick

Thank you...thank you for that. I lose more sleep over my customary 7-9 seasons.

Inner city kids, huh? Ok...maybe they can catch one of his overthrown balls in the those nice seats.

A 2nd or 3rd is not a high price for a starting caliber QB, my friend. Just making a point. :nana:

he's not a starter quality QB. At least that is what everyone will say about him. What did Culpepper go for? and he was a muchg better QB.

So far as you know, that is. Anyone else ever been close to a story that's been in the news and realize how little journalists usually get RIGHT? Downright scary at times.....

yes, I have and you're right, Scary. Maybe it's the general incompetence, or a passing is good enough attitude as long as 60% of it's, right print it. I blame Hollywood, parents, the school systems, 2Billsdrive and GD hippies.

hell, you made it this far in life, didn't you?

Sorry but the more you and Mike formerly from Florida post, the more I'm convinced I'm right about Losman. I bet you even have the respectful Trent diehards starting to get a bit worried.

i'm more impressed with the bun huggers and how they can type with their head up Losman's ass.

I was upset with him because of his comment calling JP a useless piece of trash and taking a shot at his clean up of Buffalo. To many times ive seen stars get away with horrible things because of who they are. When i was in high school, a star football player beat the sh-- of some kid at a party was arrested for assult, 3 days later he was playing in the game against their rival. It was hush hush around town tho and the kid got his D-1 scholarship and no one talks about his assult charge becasue hes a star. That guy is a piece of sh--, but he is rewarded.

Chris henry, tank williams, Pacman, I could go on and on. When can we read about players doing good things? Its all negative and these players we idolize and pays millions of dollars to are portrayed as thugs. Finally someone does something good and tries to be a leader in the community and the community turns around and gives him the middle finger. You people make me sick. I sure hope everyone has a clear conscience and can say they would do something good for their community when they attack JP for his good deeds.

Sorry but the more you and Mike formerly from Florida post, the more I'm convinced I'm right about Losman. I bet you even have the respectful Trent diehards starting to get a bit worried.

I don't view myself as the classless type, yet, I find myself entrenched on both sides of this argument. I praise JP for his work in the community, while at the same time, I condemn him for his lack of QB capacity to help my team win football games.

Soooooo...........simply put, here's to hoping he takes his act elsewhere. I'm thru with the "community service" types with very questionable QB skills. Being good in the community is not a prerequisite to playing well on Sundays. Get me a guy who can GAME and if he's good in the community, great. That's a plus.

I don't view myself as the classless type, yet, I find myself entrenched on both sides of this argument. I praise JP for his work in the community, while at the same time, I condemn him for his lack of QB capacity to help my team win football games.

Soooooo...........simply put, here's to hoping he takes his act elsewhere. I'm thru with the "community service" types with very questionable QB skills. Being good in the community is not a prerequisite to playing well on Sundays. Get me a guy who can GAME and if he's good in the community, great. That's a plus.

Exactly...when I used the "useless piece of trash" remark it had nothing to do with anything but his play. To me, I could care less about anything players do outside the white lines short of being arrested. This is about football not pandering to the overly-sensitive politically-correct.

So far as you know, that is. Anyone else ever been close to a story that's been in the news and realize how little journalists usually get RIGHT? Downright scary at times.....

Well as of now they are spot on. The draft is less than four weeks away now.

It's not as if Losman is some kind of proven superstar in the making that the Bills have decided they don't need. He's proven nothing. Why is any team gonna risk much of a draft pick on a QB that may never do anything and has been "replaced" by a rookie who also hasn't proven anything?

Put yourself in their shoes, what would you trade for Losman? I wouldn't give a 5th or better for him.

Your absolutly right about that and i dont expect it to. But calling someone out for their good deeds should not be tolerated. I have no problem people critizing play because thats what fans do and we all wanna see our team do well. But I'm sure mike from florida would be pretty upset if he took an extra second to hold the door for an old lady and she flipped him for it Which is basically what Bills fans are doing to JP

I for one am so ashamed when i read personal attacks when a person is doing all the right things. Its classless and its wrong.

does it bug you? it would bug me

You guys inserted the "community service" part into my attack. I never even thought about that part--it has nothing to do with Sundays.

The only personal attacks I see were against me---all the Bills' players are fair game for criticism. I've seen much worse said against Fairchild on this site. Losman can do his wonderful charity work in another city.

Exactly...when I used the "useless piece of trash" remark it had nothing to do with anything but his play. To me, I could care less about anything players do outside the white lines short of being arrested. This is about football not pandering to the overly-sensitive politically-correct.

Losman apparently did some nice stuff for Buffalo. This is obviously good. What frustrates me is that many are using this as a thinly veiled excuse (yes, another excuse) to keep him not only on the team (which he wants to leave), but as the starter.

I can understand this to a degree because a cadre of posters seem to have a strange kind of love for him, despite the fact that his on field performance ranged from poor to inconsistent. They do need something to hang their hats (and incorrect predictions) on.

Speaking only for myself, if Trent fails to play well as did good ol' JP, I promise not to make up a bitter and sarcastic new screen name and cry the months away about his replacement, especially if it is an improvement, and Trent is an obvious improvement imo.

Losman apparently did some nice stuff for Buffalo. This is obviously good. What frustrates me is that many are using this as a thinly veiled excuse (yes, another excuse) to keep him not only on the team (which he wants to leave), but as the starter.

I can understand this to a degree because a cadre of posters seem to have a strange kind of love for him, despite the fact that his on field performance ranged from poor to inconsistent. They do need something to hang their hats (and incorrect predictions) on.

Speaking only for myself, if Trent fails to play well as did good ol' JP, I promise not to make up a bitter and sarcastic new screen name and cry the months away about his replacement, especially if it is an improvement, and Trent is an obvious improvement imo.

The hamdan thing is a joke first of all and secondly i want JP to leave. Because i personally think he can still be a good player in the league and id like to see him have an opportunity. I want Edwards to start this year and i hope hes as good as we are all hoping he will be. I understand the NFL is a bussiness and if you don't cut it on the field you won't cut it in the NFL. I'm a Bills fan first my only problem is when i read about players doing good things for their community and people use it against him. Play aside, people don't notice or appently appreciate when a player does something good just becasue he isnt the best player.

Poz goes to Iraq and hes a great guy (even if he does smoke) But Jp is a piece of sh-- becasue he didnt lead us to the promised land? Im sorry hes not the best player but i choose to recognize what good he's done.

They could be right for all we know, Chris Brown hasnt said hes seen Losman working out yet. Strange that Brown has seen 50 or so players, but not Losman. Im starting not to believe the report that said Losman was in attendance. Strange that Chris Brown wasnt the one even reporting it.

Tuesday March 25, 2008

Losman In Attendance: The Bills offseason conditoning program got underway this morning with around 50 players present according to the team's website. Among those in attendance is QB J.P. Losman. He showed class by showing up to the voluntary workouts despite asking to be traded. The players were put through beginning paces as they work on strengthening their performance while staying healthy. Strength and conditioning coordinator J.T. Allaire is keeping track of all players strength and body composition at this point. They go through a seven step functional movement screening. The players will go through weight training and cardiovascular training as well as agility exercises.