O-hi-o!

His own table, not a public table? i take it all back. Why buy a picnic table, if you can't use it when you masturbate?

:)

I would love to watch this guy shopping for tables at the Home Depot. Maybe he'd have a few drinks before, get all nicely dressed up, put on his best spray, and make up a story about how he used to race dirtbikes.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn to read, k? It wasn't a school yard picnic table. It was a picnic table ON HIS OWN DECK.

"The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex."

It's a little creepy and weird, yeah, but the death penalty? The only reason it's being charged as a felony is because there's a school "nearby." Guess what, there's a school nearby almost every residential area in the world!

If he was on his private deck having sex with his girlfriend/wife, should he be charged with a felony and/or executed? What if it was a blow-up doll?

First, I've got the reading thing down. Just didn't "click to read the rest of the story" k?

Second, I think we are way too easy on perverts and sexual predators in the country. In my opinion, eliminating a defective POS like this creep from the population as swiftly as possible is exactly what should be done. I wouldn't want to wait and see what creative thoughts this lunatic acts upon next.

I'm actually surprised that anyone would stand up in defense of something like this. But then again I suppose that's how organizations like NAMBLA exist.

If it's with a picnic table, it really isn't "sex" is it? I think the guy was "utilizing a picnic table in masturbation". I really don't see the problem, here (other than it was a public picnic table, and...well...it's kinda crazy).

Listen, this guy is whacked & whacked off, but this was on his property wasn't it?

whacky linky

OK, the location question was answered.

Now, another question...does your neighbor have the 'right' to film from a second story window in his house into your back yard? Is there not an expectation of privacy?

At least it wasn't a pillow. Those things are yucky...filled with mite feces. :)

First, I've got the reading thing down. Just didn't "click to read the rest of the story" k?

Second, I think we are way too easy on perverts and sexual predators in the country. In my opinion, eliminating a defective POS like this creep from the population as swiftly as possible is exactly what should be done. I wouldn't want to wait and see what creative thoughts this lunatic acts upon next.

I'm actually surprised that anyone would stand up in defense of something like this. But then again I suppose that's how organizations like NAMBLA exist.

That's even worse that you're willing to condemn a man to death after reading a paragraph blurb on a website because you're too lazy to read the rest of the article. :):P

Would you condemn him to death if he was having sex ON HIS OWN PROPERTY with a blow-up doll? His wife?

As Beerball said, what if the entire backyard/deck was shielded from view of everyone except neighbors? Do you still think he should be executed?

If he went to the school and started humping a table to get a reaction from people, that's one thing. But on his own property? Give me a break.

No, I'm taking BLZFAN4LIFE's comment about wanting to end a human's life because of it very seriously. There's a difference. :)

well the way i see it, he already has kids so the dna strain has been passed on. while we're at it, we might as well take out the entire family.

the father for doing it, the mother cause she couldve stopped it, and the kids so it never happens again. line em up.

well the way i see it, he already has kids so the dna strain has been passed on. while we're at it, we might as well take out the entire family.

the father for doing it, the mother cause she couldve stopped it, and the kids so it never happens again. line em up.

:)

That's even worse that you're willing to condemn a man to death after reading a paragraph blurb on a website because you're too lazy to read the rest of the article. :):P

Would you condemn him to death if he was having sex ON HIS OWN PROPERTY with a blow-up doll? His wife?

As Beerball said, what if the entire backyard/deck was shielded from view of everyone except neighbors? Do you still think he should be executed?

If he went to the school and started humping a table to get a reaction from people, that's one thing. But on his own property? Give me a break.

It's not so much that F'ing a picnic table umbrella hole in the privacy of your own backyard should be a penalty punishable by death. It's more of an indication of how abnormal, flawed, and deficient a human being would have to be to ingage in such an activity. Would you want this guy living next door to you? Would you have him over for dinner? What punishment or rehabilitation do you think is appropriate?

It's not so much that F'ing a picnic table umbrella hole in the privacy of your own backyard should be a penalty punishable by death. It's more of an indication of how abnormal, flawed, and deficient a human being would have to be to ingage in such an activity. Would you want this guy living next door to you? Would you have him over for dinner? What punishment or rehabilitation do you think is appropriate?

Have you seen the pis of the picnic table? This was a pretty sweet table. Tell me you could just sit at it and eat off it and not think of humping it.

So why is the picnic table better than a blow up doll?

His own table, not a public table? i take it all back. Why buy a picnic table, if you can't use it when you masturbate?

How do you broach that with the Home Depot guy; "So is that umbrella hole sanded and free of little sharp flecks of metal? How tight do you think it would be on say a 1/2" wide sausage. Just askin, just askin."

:devil:

I would love to watch this guy shopping for tables at the Home Depot. Maybe he'd have a few drinks before, get all nicely dressed up, put on his best spray, and make up a story about how he used to race dirtbikes.

Forgot about that stuff. :censored:

Not on the deck!! :)

Have you seen the pis of the picnic table? This was a pretty sweet table. Tell me you could just sit at it and eat off it and not think of humping it.

So you think the pis of the table is sweet? I guess you've tasted it to make a statement like that. :P Be careful what you say BLZFAN4LIFE will have you killed.

:) That's funny stuff. After thinking it over, I suppose big government should keep out of what happens between a man and a consenting picnic table umbrella hole in the privacy of their own back deck. Live and let live. I wouldn't want my tabulophobic tendencies to show.