The official Beerball has poopy pants thread

EC-Bills

Beerball tried to interrupt a civil discussion between KRC and I earlier today by calling us names. I told Beerball I would get back at him so here I am calling him Mr. Poopy Pants. You will rue the day you crossed me Mr. Poopy Pants!

Here's the link to Mr. Poopy Pants tirade against KRC and I.

Beerball tried to interrupt a civil discussion between KRC and I earlier today by calling us names. I told Beerball I would get back at him so here I am calling him Mr. Poopy Pants. You will rue the day you crossed me Mr. Poopy Pants!

It was an unwarranted attack. He should be banned.

Well judging from this thread, it must be Friday!

You're right though, I thought I smelled something and it wasn't the spong-monkeys, the hedgehogs or the someone's axe-wound... it must be beersphere. :unsure:

In the future please link directly to the offending post so I don't have to scroll through a bunch of mamby pamby happy birthday kissy-kissy shiit you assmunch.

In the future please link directly to the offending post so I don't have to scroll through a bunch of mamby pamby happy birthday kissy-kissy shiit you assmunch.

Oops. Copied the wrong link. Fixed, you whiney bastard.

...so here I am calling him Mr. Poopy Pants...

Wow! I hope for your sake that you have good evidence for this. That's a serious accusation. If Mr. Ball gets a good lawyer and builds a solid He-Who-Smelt-It-Delt-It defense, you could be in trouble. I hope you are prepared to demonstrate the spring fresh pooplessness of your own pants in front of a judge and jury.