Mock draft......enjoy!

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

2.Martellus Bennet TE Texas A&M(good all around TE,plus has a special friendship with Kevin Everett and would be a good thing for him to honor everett playing with the Bills)

3.Terrell Thomas CB USC ( getting bigger at corner with him, could contribute early)

4.Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin( hope he is still available, big bodied, good red zone target)

5.Brian Johnston DE Gardner-Webb (good size,strength,speed, its just he played at a small school but is a beast and could be a great situational pass rusher and good in rotation)

6.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(good size,an over achiever and a hard worker,sounds like a bills player too me,i really hope we draft him)

7.Zackary Bowman CB Nebraska(came back from an injury and performed at his pro day,good potential and is also big at 6'1)

7.Vincent Redd OLB Liberty(a transfer from virginia and is huge at 6'5 263 and still ran a 4.5, adds depth and could be good on special teams)

I would be ecstatic with this draft!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

2.Martellus Bennet TE Texas A&M(good all around TE,plus has a special friendship with Kevin Everett and would be a good thing for him to honor everett playing with the Bills)

3.Terrell Thomas CB USC ( getting bigger at corner with him, could contribute early)

4.Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin( hope he is still available, big bodied, good red zone target)

5.Brian Johnston DE Gardner-Webb (good size,strength,speed, its just he played at a small school but is a beast and could be a great situational pass rusher and good in rotation)

6.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(good size,an over achiever and a hard worker,sounds like a bills player too me,i really hope we draft him)

7.Zackary Bowman CB Nebraska(came back from an injury and performed at his pro day,good potential and is also big at 6'1)

7.Vincent Redd OLB Liberty(a transfer from virginia and is huge at 6'5 263 and still ran a 4.5, adds depth and could be good on special teams)

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Once again there are names there that I can't comment on due to the fact of lack of knowledge but I will say that I like the idea of Buffalo grabbing a player from a small school and/or lack of publicity. It's time to get back to our roots, you know like when Polian was here. He would grab a guy like Bebee and Andre Reed and they either were real good players or flat out stars. I realize that John Butler and AJ Smith had a big hand in doing this also. That's why the Colts and Chargers are doing so good, they got a couple of our past great administrators calling the shots.

I've watched film of Devin Thomas and I just see Andre Reed in this kid, especially in his build and his running after the catch. I am NOT one who likes to drown the other posters in hyperbole, but I got my wife the other day to come and see the highlights on this player and I asked her who he "looked like" and she didn't hesitate with the Reed comparisons. Andre was her absolute favorite Bills player in the 90's, so she sees it too!! How about physically guys? Are you seeing it?

I've watched film of Devin Thomas and I just see Andre Reed in this kid, especially in his build and his running after the catch. I am NOT one who likes to drown the other posters in hyperbole, but I got my wife the other day to come and see the highlights on this player and I asked her who he "looked like" and she didn't hesitate with the Reed comparisons. Andre was her absolute favorite Bills player in the 90's, so she sees it too!! How about physically guys? Are you seeing it?

:thumbsup:

Fair enough. But Reed was a 4th rounder. I'm very skeptical of a kid that only had one good season. Maybe in the 2nd, but no way in the 1st, especially at #11.

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

I agree with your positional selections, though not with all of your players. I believe that unless Derrick Harvey or Sederick Ellis fall to #11 and the Bills take one of them, they will trade down with Philly or Dallas and add an additional second or third round choice to make it happen. I predict the following, assuming a trade down with Philly and an additional second round pick.

1. Devin Thomas WR or Malcolm Kelly WR

2a. Fred Davis TE or Martellus Bennet TE

2b. Brandon Flowers CB

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Jordy Nelson WR

5. Owen Schmidt FB

6. Keilen Dykes DT

7a. Matt Spanos C/G

7b. Vincent Redd OLB or another DE

I think this is much more likely what the Bills will do. They have three big needs on offense that have to be addressed. They absolutely need a WR and a TE who can come in and make an immediate impact on the game. They also need a young CB who can become a potential starter in a year or two and who can make an impact at nickel or four this year. Lastly, they need to put a pure blocking full back in front of ML this year, and Schmidt is that guy. Jordy Nelson is a good addition and in a year or two may turn into another good receiver that the Bills can play. That way if Reed or Parrish are gone, we have a ready replacement. We also need an upgrade at the C position, and Pollack looks like he has the makings of becoming an absolute stud at that position.