Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much money did we make for the eagles game? Did it sell out.

Hey if the Heat can win, we may still get another home game?

We did sell out ... I just messed up the first day ticket sales.

We made 1.6+ between ticket sales and concessions. Though we did have 222,000 in concessions, by far our highest of the year. It appears that the more Middle Income and High Income fans we get (at 55/25 now for those) the more Microbrews they drink and jerseys they buy!

If the Heat do win, we will get a home game and enough to buy the remaining sections of the stadium I want to get. Fingers crossed!!!

Tough game for the Meatballs - looks just like all of the Meatball/Cows game.

At least the rivalry will remain. :(

Yeah, we decided that it wasn't fair to leave you guys behind so we set the Fumble/INT setting all the way up to 100%. We actually turned the ball over much less than we planned to.

Yeah, we decided that it wasn't fair to leave you guys behind so we set the Fumble/INT setting all the way up to 100%. We actually turned the ball over much less than we planned to.

:(

Tough loss. We just turned the ball over too many times in general all playoffs. We AVERAGED 5 turnovers a game in the playoffs. Just can't win that way.

We were the better team than the HEAT on paper, but they were a team of destiny. They deserve it with their kicker hitting two 50+ yard FGs to seal the win.

Good season by all TSW teams, I like that we get another season of games vs one another, but man, losing sucks.

Zeta next year should be stacked though. With the Longnecks, Cows, Meatballs, Razorbacks PLUS whoever wins AA1. Imagine if they are as good as the Razorbacks.

It's only going to get tougher.

• 2 weeks later...