Joe Flacco

The only way the Bills add a QB to the roster is in FA. I don't see us drafting a QB, and certainly not Flacco who is likely to go to a team desperate for any QB who might be able to start. Trent is the QB of the future for the Bills. Let's give him a chance to see what he has before we run him out of town.

I don't get the Flacco love fest. He decided to not go to Pitt, so he can play at Delaware, all because the guy didn't think he'd beat out TYLER F'N PALKO for the starting qb job? If I was a gm, regardless of physical talent, that would send up some serious red flags. Overdrafting because you can throw far, is how qb's like Kyler Boller became top 10 picks.

If he is available to us in round 2, do we grab him? From everything I have read he is 6'7" with a rocket arm.

If we dump clean up the city phony baloney boy we'll definitely need a QB to back up Edwards. I'd like to see that be a vet free agent but I can see going with a rookie. If it is a rookie it won't be Flacco for two reasons:

1, We can't afford a 2nd round pick

2. We need a QB with a similar style to Trent's. This is to be sure a transition is easy for the rest of the offense when Trent gets hurt again. If Flacco really has a strong arm, this would probably throw off everyone else's timing and the offense would sputter. A weak armed 6th rounder is a better fit for the Bills.