Marshawn Having some fun

bnj712

I've seen that, I love it. Lynch is a fun lovin' guy.

also gets points for the Dave Concepcion refrence.

Beyond classic.

"That was probably taken out of context..."

"... That was in context"

"I love the ambience, I love the decor... I spend a lot of time trying to figure out which I like more... The ambience, or the decor."

He spent most of his signing bonus on ski ball.

Marshawn Lynch is the man... Got'r Done Marv!

wow marshawn seems like a really cool guy and a funny and caring kind of person, i guess he doesnt have character issues and he was my favorite player on the offense last year when JP wasnt in,haha screw Willis. Last year everytime Marshawn would score i would say Willis who?who? haha

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

wow marshawn seems like a really cool guy and a funny and caring kind of person, i guess he doesnt have character issues and he was my favorite player on the offense last year when JP wasnt in,haha screw Willis. Last year everytime Marshawn would score i would say Willis who?who? haha

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Each time Marshawn would break a tackle or fight for a few extra yards last season, the standard response from the group of Bills fans I watch the game with was: "Willis never would've done that."

I love Marshawn. He is a beast on the field, has a great attitude. I hope the bills can work some more receiving out of the backfield in with him this season. Great football player!

Welcome! Is your screen name in response to poor Sir Paul?

He coulda had that one-legged goldigger whacked for the equivalence of next months rent in some areas...

Just sayin'..

He coulda had that one-legged goldigger whacked for the equivalence of next months rent in some areas...

Just sayin'..

Haha no my name goes back to the early school years when my lastname got butchered horrible in pronunciation. I added the Sir because I am knight worthy damnit!!

cheers

Robert Royle " A Fresh of Breath air"

WTF?

B-)

i'm sure sweet cream style corn did it on purpose...he's cool like that.

the whole thing seemed scripted anyway.

Naaaaaawwwwww! Ya Think?!

Just sayin'..

She couldn't get a leg up on McCartney in the divorce!

She was hopping mad!! :thumbsup:

Read the soundoff comments at the bottom

Don't be vitriolic towards Sir Paul Heather you can't win. She should have taken anything they offered and slunk away. Instead she gets 99.9% of Britain hating her! She has surpassed Yoko Ono as the most hated Beatles wife.