Caulcrick

not sure if he'd be a good fit for the Bills, but he has an incredible story old article, but good

While Jehuu Caulcrick's talents are amazing, his story borders on the fantastic. The 19-year-old senior at Clymer Central High (Clymer, N.Y.) was born in Liberia. When his mother came to the United States in search of a new life, a Civil War broke out in the western African nation. Caulcrick spent years on the run with his grandparents and moved from one refugee camp to another so often that his mother, Bonita, lost contact with him.

During the conflict, Caulcrick's father, a government employee, was killed. Ultimately, Caulcrick's mother returned to Liberia and went door-to-door in search of her two children. Once reunited, the trio secured passports and visas, moved to the United States and started life all over again.

graduating class of 26, how do they have enough bodies for a team? :lol:

It will be interesting to see him play fullback. If he can become a good enough blocker, he would be a valuable asset to some team because of his background playing Tailback as well. He was an above average tailback in college and could really help some team in a Jerome Bettis type role on top of playing some fullback. That being said, I don't think Buffalo is the best fit for him as far as getting some carries goes.

not sure if he'd be a good fit for the Bills, but he has an incredible story old article, but good

graduating class of 26, how do they have enough bodies for a team? :lol:

Growing up not from from there, Clymer was/is a Class D school, which means ALOT of underclassmen getting ample playing time. I'm not even sure if they had/have a JV team for many sports. A friend of mine's dad used to be the principal there. I visited there once. Quaint doesn't quite describe Clymer in terms of size at all.