Opening Day

bflo83

With the schedule is coming out on April 3rd who do you think the Bills opening day home opponent will be? We've got the Dolphins, Jets, Patriots*, Chargers, 49ers, Raiders, Seahawks and Browns coming to Buffalo this year.

I'm thinking Browns for some reason - and I'm looking forward to going already!!

With the schedule is coming out on April 3rd who do you think the Bills opening day home opponent will be? We've got the Dolphins, Jets, Patriots*, Chargers, 49ers, Raiders, Seahawks and Browns coming to Buffalo this year.

I'm thinking Browns for some reason - and I'm looking forward to going already!!

I'd like to see Al's band of merry misfits(and now multi-millionaires). I live in the bay area and get entirely too sick of Raiders fans running their mouths off. A quick "51-3" usually shuts them up, but if they get killed opening day, that may prevent them from opening that useless hole in their faces from the get go.

For you conspiracy theorists who think that the NFL has it in for the Bills it's quite obvious. It'll be the Pats*, naturally. Fresh off their humilating loss to end their "perfect" season and with blood in their eyes. This one has Bills beat down written all over it. :wallbash:

For you conspiracy theorists who think that the NFL has it in for the Bills it's quite obvious. It'll be the Pats*, naturally. Fresh off their humilating loss to end their "perfect" season and with blood in their eyes. This one has Bills beat down written all over it. :wallbash:

Fortunately for the Bills, after this beat down is in the record books, we won't have to face the Pats* again until the week after their bye.