Malcolm kelly

I had never heard this guy talk other than that stupid rap that was posted earlier this winter, but I listened to the interview and he sounds like a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. He says he has played in the cold weather, and he also does a lot of charity work. I'm not sure if his character was ever questioned, like Hardy, but he seems like a good kid. If we can ever get him to run the 40 and dispell some of the worries about his speed, I think he'd be a great fit

http://wgr.everyzing.com/viewMedia.jsp?res...ilter=0&x=0

I had never heard this guy talk other than that stupid rap that was posted earlier this winter, but I listened to the interview and he sounds like a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. He says he has played in the cold weather, and he also does a lot of charity work. I'm not sure if his character was ever questioned, like Hardy, but he seems like a good kid. If we can ever get him to run the 40 and dispell some of the worries about his speed, I think he'd be a great fit

http://wgr.everyzing.com/viewMedia.jsp?res...ilter=0&x=0

are you kidding me...that rap was sick.

He's got some great hands, but he didn't break many tackles. In fact, it looked like he was tackled pretty easily.

I saw that too. But he'd be a great endzone target and possession receiver. I keep going back and forth on Kelly and Sweed, but I'd take either one

Wonderful.

Now if he could just get some separation and run something other than a go-route, I'd say we should draft him.

He probably can;t even run go routes anymore with those bad knees.

With the glut of WRs in this draft and the high odds of first round Wrs busting - why do people want to significantly increase the odds of wasting the 1st round on a injured WR?

Take Earl Bennett in the 2nd round

Kelly's knees worry me, but I still prefer him over sweed. That's if they go wr in the 2nd. Otherwise someone like Earl Bennett Or Early Doucet, or Andre Caldwell would work all the same. I prefer Doucet out of the bunch. I think he'd be a great fit for the kind of offense the bills wan't to run.

Kelly's knees worry me, but I still prefer him over sweed. That's if they go wr in the 2nd. Otherwise someone like Earl Bennett Or Early Doucet, or Andre Caldwell would work all the same. I prefer Doucet out of the bunch. I think he'd be a great fit for the kind of offense the bills wan't to run.

I would prefer to draft another first round guy who doesn't have any injury issues. Say Devin Thomas. He would be a fantastic choice, and the Bills could still get a starting caliber TE in the second or third and a starting caliber CB in the second or third.

Wonderful.

Now if he could just get some separation and run something other than a go-route, I'd say we should draft him.

The Devin Thomas Thread is on page 2!

My prediction is that by the time the draft rolls around, there is a better chance Kelly goes before we pick than after. If he runs under a 4.5, we might not get him. If he runs over a 4.6 (which I'd be willing to wager he won't), we don't have to reach at #11. If he runs a 4.53, that pordge is just right.

I really don't think anyone comes close to Kelly on the field. Sweed runs crisp routes, Thomas is smoother and faster out of pads, but go watch Kelly's short burst when it comes time to fight for a ball, or break on a ball in the air. He really adjusts well. After his interview, I would say he isn't a slouch upstairs either.

Guest dog14787
The Devin Thomas Thread is on page 2!

My prediction is that by the time the draft rolls around, there is a better chance Kelly goes before we pick than after. If he runs under a 4.5, we might not get him. If he runs over a 4.6 (which I'd be willing to wager he won't), we don't have to reach at #11. If he runs a 4.53, that pordge is just right.

I really don't think anyone comes close to Kelly on the field. Sweed runs crisp routes, Thomas is smoother and faster out of pads, but go watch Kelly's short burst when it comes time to fight for a ball, or break on a ball in the air. He really adjusts well. After his interview, I would say he isn't a slouch upstairs either.

No he's not a slouch and I agree with you 100%, Dallas has tha picks to pull off a trade and Jerry Jones is after the best WR in the draft :lol: which is Malocom Kelly. It will be a miracle if he is there at 11th.

Man, I want him bad :rolleyes:

No he's not a slouch and I agree with you 100%, Dallas has tha picks to pull off a trade and Jerry Jones is after the best WR in the draft :lol: which is Malocom Kelly. It will be a miracle if he is there at 11th.

Man, I want him bad :rolleyes:

The only reason Dallas trades up is for McFadden...Who will be long gone before the Bills pick at #11

It may not seem like it, but this is a 100% serious question.

What kind of offense do the Bills want to run?

You seem to have an idea, and through watching every game last year and following the team as closely as most here, I really haven't a clue.

That's a very good question.

With a new offensive coordinator and one that has never been an OC in the NFL, we don't know yet what kind of offense to expect

You seem to have an idea, and through watching every game last year and following the team as closely as most here, I really haven't a clue.

All speculative on my part. Speaking about putting back in a traditional fullback . Brininging in some tight ends. Trent Edwards at quarterback. Looking for wr with some size. I assume they'll be running a ball control/power running offense. Hopefully taking advantage of the speed of evans and parrish not just to run fly patterns, but work intermediate and short routes, as well as mixing in reed and whatever rookie we grab, using the old wco philosophy of Yards after catch. Something the Bills have been horrible at, due to not running some basic plays, like crossing patterns and quick slants. Working the seems. Mixed with a heavy dose of Beast Mode and Freddy Jackson. Again all speculative, but I imagine thats the kind of offense we'll be running. I mention Doucet because he was great at breaking tackles. I think he can be a good redzone threat. He's also a pretty good & willing blocker.