Malcolm kelly

All speculative on my part. Speaking about putting back in a traditional fullback . Brininging in some tight ends. Trent Edwards at quarterback. Looking for wr with some size. I assume they'll be running a ball control/power running offense. Hopefully taking advantage of the speed of evans and parrish not just to run fly patterns, but work intermediate and short routes, as well as mixing in reed and whatever rookie we grab, using the old wco philosophy of Yards after catch. Something the Bills have been horrible at, due to not running some basic plays, like crossing patterns and quick slants. Working the seems. Mixed with a heavy dose of Beast Mode and Freddy Jackson. Again all speculative, but I imagine thats the kind of offense we'll be running. I mention Doucet because he was great at breaking tackles. I think he can be a good redzone threat. He's also a pretty good & willing blocker.

Not a given in my book.

Guest dog14787
The only reason Dallas trades up is for McFadden...Who will be long gone before the Bills pick at #11

Jerry Jones would like everyone to believe Mcfadden would be the only reason he would trade up. He needs a WR and you can bet he wants the best one available which is Malcom Kelly. :rolleyes:

Malcom Kelly is going to be a superstar in the NFL, you can tell by the way he goes up for the ball in traffic and 9 out of 10 times wins the battle. Its something they don't teach, he's a natural, his grit and his natural abilities will make him a pro bowl WR within 3 years provided he has an accurate trigger man which he would have with the Holy Trent.

Some of you think Malcom Kelly isn't worth an 11th pick, but in reality, Buffalo will be real lucky if he makes it that far. Everyone loves a good weapon and Malcom Kelly is like a Stealth bomber, locked , loaded, and ready to go to war :lol: