Obama's passport breach

Investigate what? A security system worked as designed and caught people doing something they weren't supposed to be doing for which they were punished. Are we going to investigate sh-- that works properly now? :)

I think it has more to do with why the Obama people weren't notified sooner. The news this morning said that the incidents didn't make it up the chain at Justice until recently. I think that warrants at least some answers, as he's a Presidential candidate and you would expect that a flag like that would get bumped up to a higher person. Plus. they happened on three occasions and on dates that were pretty significant with respect to campaigning. Not saying there's anything to it, but at some point you've got to do better than "it was just curiosity." No one's going to believe that.

I think it has more to do with why the Obama people weren't notified sooner. The news this morning said that the incidents didn't make it up the chain at Justice until recently. I think that warrants at least some answers, as he's a Presidential candidate and you would expect that a flag like that would get bumped up to a higher person. Plus. they happened on three occasions and on dates that were pretty significant with respect to campaigning. Not saying there's anything to it, but at some point you've got to do better than "it was just curiosity." No one's going to believe that.

I don't know. I'll bet big databases get pinged for celebrities by curious people all the time. Not sure that this is the stuff of conspiracies and headlines. The people were caught and fired. It's a story for today but should fade quickly.

So now you liberals expect the government to move fast on paperwork stuff? You see how long it took to get water to the Super Dome?

Idealism land has gotta be a great place to visit.

The last time that I heard (last night), the State Department would only say that the people who did this were contract employees and would not release their identities.

This may get interesting depending on who these people are and what their connections may be. Right now, the State Department is characterizing this as "imprudent curiosity."

The last time that I heard (last night), the State Department would only say that the people who did this were contract employees and would not release their identities.

This may get interesting depending on who these people are and what their connections may be. Right now, the State Department is characterizing this as "imprudent curiosity."

I don't expect the administration to get to the bottom of this. Didn't they play the Plame Game for five years?

And what came of that? Scooter was disbarred? Golly.

I don't expect the administration to get to the bottom of this. Didn't they play the Plame Game for five years?

And what came of that? Scooter was disbarred? Golly.

And there you have it, Bush bad.

Oh look his passport info was looked at by one of his own advisors people. Maybe Obama and advisor were trying to see if there was anything in the records that might come out public later on. Ooops.

The State Department last night said one of the persons responsible for the inappropriate behavior was employed by an information technology firm headed by one of Mr. Obama’s foreign intelligence advisors.

:lol:

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../103780411/1001

Everyone in DC knows that most govies working in the State Dept. are really a bunch of left over liberals from the Clinton Admin. So, if there is a problem with the State Dept. it's most likely the libs eating there own.