Could this affect the Bills?

Draconator

I just saw a report on KTVU (Fox) that Oracle C.E.O. Larry Elliston has contacted the NFL about buying an existing NFL team, and moving them to L.A. They are saying that the talks are preliminary, and no team has been specified.

When I saw this, I immediately thought of the Bills. Does anyone else think that this could be the beginning groundwork to move the Bills? It better not be!!! :w00t:

I just saw a report on KTVU (Fox) that Oracle C.E.O. Larry Elliston has contacted the NFL about buying an existing NFL team, and moving them to L.A.  They are saying that the talks are preliminary, and no team has been specified. 

When I saw this, I immediately thought of the Bills.  Does anyone else think that this could be the beginning groundwork to move the Bills?  It better not be!!!  :w00t:

69671[/snapback]

We're

Isnt San Diego still trying to get a new stadium and they threatened to move if they dont get it?  I remember reading that a while back

69689[/snapback]

Mm-hmm. That does seem to be the most likely scenario.

Irsay has been unhappy for a while with the RCA Dome and wants some new digs. I wouldn't be overly surprised to see them be the ones to go. (In that case, can Baltimore get "Colts" back?).

Arizona is apparently getting (or is it still a proposal?) a new stadium with a field that's kind of like on an escalator and can be retracted out of the stadium.

The Bills have a pretty stable market. One of the smallest, but loyal, as evidenced by TBD.

:(

Hmm I work for Oracle and haven't heard anything like that.

I just saw a report on KTVU (Fox) that Oracle C.E.O. Larry Elliston has contacted the NFL about buying an existing NFL team, and moving them to L.A.  They are saying that the talks are preliminary, and no team has been specified. 

When I saw this, I immediately thought of the Bills.  Does anyone else think that this could be the beginning groundwork to move the Bills?  It better not be!!!  :lol:

69671[/snapback]