Lynch is back!!!!!!!!

K-Gun10

LYNCH ARRIVES IN BUFFALO: Marshawn Lynch got back in town today and stopped by One Bills Drive and checked in on some of us at the office. He was also holding court like he usually does keeping everybody loose and laughing. Lynch looks fit.

He's been doing some traveling this offseason showing support for his family and extended family. He was at his cousin QB Josh Johnson's pro day in San Diego last week. He also watched him play in the East-West Shrine game. Then he went to see his former teammate and cousin WR Robert Jordan at his pro day at Cal. His stock is on the rise by the way after running a 4.44 40-time, though he's likely to be a college free agent. He also went to Moscow, Idaho to see another extended family member at the University of Idaho. And he then went to see his godbrother who is the backup point guard for North Carolina basketball, Quentin Thomas.

---

I think it is safe to say that everyone here reads Chris Browns blog at least 5 times a day. Stop reposting his blog entries. The database for this website will thanks you. It's tired.

I've never read his blog so I would really prefer that the user keep on posting them.

I have no problem with posting it (since I don't usually read it myself), but you should at least link back to it and give credit to the author... :doh:

For that im sorry it usaully is on there

LYNCH ARRIVES IN BUFFALO: Marshawn Lynch got back in town today and stopped by One Bills Drive and checked in on some of us at the office. He was also holding court like he usually does keeping everybody loose and laughing. Lynch looks fit.

He's been doing some traveling this offseason showing support for his family and extended family. He was at his cousin QB Josh Johnson's pro day in San Diego last week. He also watched him play in the East-West Shrine game. Then he went to see his former teammate and cousin WR Robert Jordan at his pro day at Cal. His stock is on the rise by the way after running a 4.44 40-time, though he's likely to be a college free agent. He also went to Moscow, Idaho to see another extended family member at the University of Idaho. And he then went to see his godbrother who is the backup point guard for North Carolina basketball, Quentin Thomas.

---

I wonder how happy Lynch would be if we took Jordan. He might be there in the 4th round.

I think it is safe to say that everyone here reads Chris Browns blog at least 5 times a day. Stop reposting his blog entries. The database for this website will thanks you. It's tired.

not true. Who put you in charge?

I wonder how happy Lynch would be if we took Jordan. He might be there in the 4th round.

According to Brown, he'll still be there Sunday night after the draft is over. Says he will most likely be a college free agent.

I wish I had that many extended family members playing sports.

Yeah, because I'm sure it's causing you such an INCREDIBLE INCONVENIENCE each time you see something that you just may have already read earlier in the day. Gimme a break.

According to Brown, he'll still be there Sunday night after the draft is over. Says he will most likely be a college free agent.

Still wouldn't hurt to see us sign him. I though he might be a #5 WR, I think it would be nice to see Lynch even more happier out the Bills than he is now.

I never read Chris Browns blogs.

Keep the updates coming.

This website is my only source of Bills information down here. There's no real need to go to any other website, because everything can be found right here.

No, it isn't.

I've never read his blog so I would really prefer that the user keep on posting them.

:doh:

If he's a relation to Marshawn and knows Buffalo needs receivers he might sign with Buffalo anyway.

Still wouldn't hurt to see us sign him. I though he might be a #5 WR, I think it would be nice to see Lynch even more happier out the Bills than he is now.

It'd be nice.

Actually, you're wrong.

I seldomly read it at BB.com and am very glad when it's posted here.

Thank you to the original poster.