Toronto games not selling

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/story.html?id=373311

The story says it's still early, but they're not off to the start that they wanted.

Oh, you mean noone is lining up to buy tickets for an unknown opponent and an unknown date? How shocking!! Thats what I usually do---I go look for tickets to games where I don't know who they are playing or when they are playing....

How are they not selling when they haven't been placed on sale yet? Actually your headline kind of excited me until I read the article.

They have about 20,000 people signed up to purchase/receive info about tickets when they go on sale. Hell, that will probably garner about 40,000 tickets right there. That doesn't include Argo's ticket holders who don't have to join that list. Nor, does it include corporations.

Add to this, one of the smallest stadiums in the league, and there will most likely be a waiting list for tickets.

Unfortunately, this will be an overwhelming success. Especially considering, there isn't even any info out yet about the tickets package.

Im afraid your right. The only chance we have of keeping the bills here in blo is if Rogers croaks before Wilson does.