Official TSW NCAA Basketball Tourney Pick 'Em

KD in CA

ok, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (winner gets choice, then 2nd, etc…):

1. $1/person competing in the pool. 15 players = $15, 50 players = $50

2. Buffalo Bills cap of choice. Just give me the link. (Normal retail hats only – no autographed, rare, or diamond encrusted ones)

3. TwoBillsDrive.com blue baseball cap

Does that sound ok?

Nice!!

I'm aiming for 3d place now.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (winner gets choice, then 2nd, etc…):

1. $1/person competing in the pool. 15 players = $15, 50 players = $50

2. Buffalo Bills cap of choice. Just give me the link. (Normal retail hats only – no autographed, rare, or diamond encrusted ones)

3. TwoBillsDrive.com blue baseball cap

Does that sound ok?

How 'bout...

1st Prize - A week in Buffalo;

2nd Prize - 2 weeks in Buffalo;

etc., etc....

We need Cornell to play well.

GO BIG RED!!!!

well, those are 3 prizes from which to choose from, so winner gets 1st choice, 2nd place then chooses from the remaining two items, etc....

I don't know why you are giving us prizes. Only on TBD do you get to join a pool for free for a chance to win prizes from a guy who spends his a good portion of his days running a Bills/Sabres website for you. :censored:

I don't know you are giving us prizes. Only on TBD do you get to join a pool for free for a chance to win prizes from a guy who spends his a good portion of his days running a Bills/Sabres website for you. :doh:

Just as a thank you to those who decide to choose TSW as their place to talk. There are a lot of choices out there and we just want to let you know we recognize that fact and appreciate the support...

Just as a thank you to those who decide to choose TSW as their place to talk. There are a lot of choices out there and we just want to let you know we recognize that fact and appreciate the support...

:doh:

I spent a Sabres game on another board during the down time. It was not pleasant and I don't ever want to do it again.

~10 people so far! :P

What happened to the ~60 people who join last year. :doh::(

Relax grasshopper, people do things at the last minute. Besides, there are 19 so far.

btw...I love the 'fill in all the favorites' option. That way you just need to edit your picks for your underdog choices rather than fill out every game. Takes a fraction of the time.

Relax grasshopper, people do things at the last minute. Besides, there are 19 so far.

btw...I love the 'fill in all the favorites' option. That way you just need to edit your picks for your underdog choices rather than fill out every game. Takes a fraction of the time.

I thought about just clicking the "random" option and seeing how well it did.

I thought about just clicking the "random" option and seeing how well it did.

It would be interesting if they had a 'common sense' random that assigned a weighting based on seed. Kind hard to put in a sheet with Chopin State going to the Final 4.

I'm tied for first after day 1, and i have Duke losing in round 2. which is looking good at this point :wallbash:

I've got a bad feeling about my G-town/homer pick... I can't explain why (maybe their horrible showing in the Big East final?), but I just think that one's going to throw me outta contention quicker than shat on a shovel. :)

See ya all tomorrow... Hookey day for me with Texas and G-town both playing in daytime games!!!

I'm tied for first after day 1, and i have Duke losing in round 2. which is looking good at this point :)

If you have them losing in round 2 than last nights' game upset you more than most. One thing about the tourney -- performance in one game doesn't usually translate to the next. Especially with seasoned teams like Duke.

Anyway, no surprise to see a very large group of teams bunched near the top; 31 teams with 13 or more wins, but no one was perfect. But we're juuust getting starting. No one is out of it yet.

At the risk of sounding like a weiner-whiner I think next year we should go with a bracket that has a more reasonable/traditional scoring system.

The 1,2,4,8,16,32 points given seem really out of balance to me. When a single game at the end of the tourney has equal weight to the entire first round you've essentially created a pool which is ultmately decided by that one single game. I'd much rather have a 2,4,6,8,10,12 system where all of the games are equally important.

jmo