Official TSW NCAA Basketball Tourney Pick 'Em

KD in CA

At the risk of sounding like a weiner-whiner I think next year we should go with a bracket that has a more reasonable/traditional scoring system.

The 1,2,4,8,16,32 points given seem really out of balance to me. When a single game at the end of the tourney has equal weight to the entire first round you've essentially created a pool which is ultmately decided by that one single game. I'd much rather have a 2,4,6,8,10,12 system where all of the games are equally important.

jmo

You are not whining. Thats the system most of my pools use. Offer a reward for nailing the last game, but also reward those who had very good 1st and 2nd rounds. We use 1,2,3,5,7,10.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Scott, who is that licking the stanley cup? anyone of fame, or just a regular joanne, that happened to get the opportunity to get that close to it?

ok, PM me your paypal account... or however you want this done.

bartshan's domination - you are up...

a hat of your choice or a TBD hat?

ok, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (winner gets choice, then 2nd, etc…):

1. $1/person competing in the pool. 15 players = $15, 50 players = $50

2. Buffalo Bills cap of choice. Just give me the link. (Normal retail hats only – no autographed, rare, or diamond encrusted ones)

3. TwoBillsDrive.com blue baseball cap

Does that sound ok?

Well since I can't have a diamond encrusted Bills hat, I'll go with the TBD hat. Might as well rep this place a little bit after almost 10 years of enjoyment. I'll PM you my address.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
A TBD hat would be great. Thanks Scott.

do I have your address? if not, send a PM please.

Sorry for the delay - my job issues and my general laziness got in the way. Maybe they are related? :rolleyes: