Hulk 2 trailer

HelloNewman

I'm not so sure a CA movie would work... Unless is was set back in WWII. However, while doing a google search of a JLA movie I found out that there is a Wonder Woman movie in the works :w00t: That would be great to see.

From what I have read, Marvel is definitely interested in making a Captain America movie, just not sure how close they are to making it official.

As far as a Wonder Woman movie goes, thay have been working on this project for at least 5 years and still no movement. They actually had Sandra Bullock set to play WW, :thumbsup: . Thankfully it did'nt work out. They also had Joss Whedon set to write and direct, but the studio execs did'nt like what he had to offer, so he left due to creative differences. Warner Bros. wants to make this move, it's just a matter of when.

Why do they make the Hulk 20 feet tall? What made the show compelling (in a cheesy way) was that the Hulk was he was an (almost) uncontrollable alter ego and Banner could slip out of town and people weren't really sure what they saw (or thought people would believe them anyway). This looks like CGI masterbation.

I'm about as big a Hulk fan as there can be. Two things I like about this movie from what I saw in the trailer.

1. Does not have a comic book feel... I didn't like that about Hulk

2. Ed Nortan is a MUCH BETTER actor than Eric Bana.

Other than that... I can only hope to cross my fingers and pray that it is worthy.

What does everyone think?

Hulk 2

Apart from the fact that this is not a '2', I think the trailer was not put together well. If we are to believe that Norton's participation as an actor and also an advisor will set this movie apart from the previous attempt, then this trailer should have been vastly more effective. It just did not get me excited enough to want to plunk down $10 hoping this version will be better. I think Batman and Bond franchises have set the bar very high for re-boots and Hulk better measure up.

Its not the second one its just a brand new one, the other one should be erased from cinema, besides that looks decent, i hear rumors this one and iron man go together at the end some how.

Robert Downy Jr. is listed in the cast as Tony Stark on IMDB, but who knows how accurate that is.