Should Prostitution Be Legal?

Steely Dan

Legalizing Prostitution  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Should Prostitution be legal?

• No, it's immoral and should always be illegal.
    • No, I really don't mind it but it would be more trouble than it's worth.
    • Yes, this is limiting a person's right to use their body as they want.
    • Yes, we aren't putting a dent in it anyway and we could tax the $#!+ out of it!!

Did you actually call someone a post whore? :blink:

Yep. Because:

No, Just that Its unstopable, theres no denying, its a way of life.

Besides that, I used to be a Hall of Famer, now I'm a doggon rookie again, Geesh :wallbash:

So I may argue about anything for awhile :wallbash:

So...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting to note that with 99 votes in it's 17% for no and 83% yes. Why is this such a third rail issue?

No. But it's a nobody gives a sh-- issue. If a candidate posted their feelings pro or con on this issue, I could give a !@#$. I'm focused on a lot of other topics.

Because the wives aren't voting on this poll.

I think most women believe it is their right, regardless if they would choose to prostitute themselves. I think most women would consider receiving money for sex if the price was right

:wallbash: duh, Ok, I'll just take your word for it.

Did I say it doesn't happen now? :(

I said the law change would set off a whole new set of problems for the police to deal with, which I'm sure some of you are to dense to even understand.

Dude, seriously. STFU. Try and figure out which "to" he used incorrectly. There are 3 to choose from. When you finally figure it out, understand that I'm pretty much the last person around here who is going to need your help with ANYTHING. Even you aren't too dense to figure that out.

I stand corrected. :thumbsup:

:devil:

Why was this mess dredged back up?

There isn't much to talk about now.

No. But it's a nobody gives a sh-- issue. If a candidate posted their feelings pro or con on this issue, I could give a !@#$. I'm focused on a lot of other topics.

Yes, if a candidate proposed a way to clean up the streets of illegal prostitution and bring a lot of revenue to the coffers which might stem the tax increases coming in the future. Yeah, that'd be a stupid thing to talk about. :D

Because the wives aren't voting on this poll.

Good point.

I suppose we could crack down on prostitution. But is having two hundred thousand plus corporate attorneys out of work really going to help an already sagging economy? :devil:

yes... !@#$ them... they can get real jobs instead of chasing ambulances and clogging up our legal system

I think most women believe it is their right, regardless if they would choose to prostitute themselves. I think most women would consider receiving money for sex if the price was right

Does your hypothesis follow on the demand side: Most men would consider paying money for sex if the price was right?

Does your hypothesis follow on the demand side: Most men would consider paying money for sex if the price was right?

most already do. But instead of directly paying the girl, you pay the florist, the restaurant, the movie theater, etc.

Yes, if a candidate proposed a way to clean up the streets of illegal prostitution and bring a lot of revenue to the coffers which might stem the tax increases coming in the future. Yeah, that'd be a stupid thing to talk about. :devil:

You make it sound like there are hundreds of millions of hookers who will turn into a multi-hundred billion dollar tax base. You're obviously still looking for a clue.

Time to start treating these people like the pimps they are. :devil:

The converse is also true. Most women also receive payment in return for sex. It just comes in the form of a wedding ring.