For God Sakes! What is wrong with you people?

stevestojan

I can't read any more from April 20th of last year.

I want some threads about:

• Weird News stories
  • Stories with a political twist -- not enough to force it to PPP death -- but enough so that those of us who argue about it are called unpatriotic because we are talking about said story and not our soldiers in Iraq at that given moment
  • The best food in Buffalo, Charolette, Miami, Saskatoon, etc
  • Movie Previews
  • Hookers (wait... thanks Mr Spitzer.)
  • Some competition/sports events/crime ring your kid is in
  • A silent thread for some musician that died that 99% of us have never heard about
  • How this is your 1000th post (again)
  • Some amazingly beautiful women. That way, all these married slobs can say that she is "average" or "OK if I was drunk".
  • Some flash game that consumes 4 hours of my life.
  • Fez telling us for the 900th time to BACK UP OUR DATA. (By the way, Why haven't you all done this yet)
  • DirecTV Sucks
  • Time Warner Sucks
  • Which is the best beer/wine/cigar
  • Even the Peter Pan guy.

Way to go Rosen.... Way to Go.

I'm LanaK6 again! And I am below 3K posts again. Yay! :lol:

FYI, Lana, you're still on the hook about twisting AJ's arm and getting him to donate some big paper in this important thread.

So put on some lipstick, bat your eyelashes, and make it happen. AJ cares about kids, right? Kids with cancer? He'd be an ass not to..... :lol:

I can't read any more from April 20th of last year.

I want some threads about:

• Weird News stories
  • Stories with a political twist -- not enough to force it to PPP death -- but enough so that those of us who argue about it are called unpatriotic because we are talking about said story and not our soldiers in Iraq at that given moment
  • The best food in Buffalo, Charolette, Miami, Saskatoon, etc
  • Movie Previews
  • Hookers (wait... thanks Mr Spitzer.)
  • Some competition/sports events/crime ring your kid is in
  • A silent thread for some musician that died that 99% of us have never heard about
  • How this is your 1000th post (again)
  • Some amazingly beautiful women. That way, all these married slobs can say that she is "average" or "OK if I was drunk".
  • Some flash game that consumes 4 hours of my life.
  • Fez telling us for the 900th time to BACK UP OUR DATA. (By the way, Why haven't you all done this yet)
  • DirecTV Sucks
  • Time Warner Sucks
  • Which is the best beer/wine/cigar
  • Even the Peter Pan guy.

Way to go Rosen.... Way to Go.

Post of the day!

Way to rally the troops.

FYI, Lana, you're still on the hook about twisting AJ's arm and getting him to donate some big paper in this important thread.

So put on some lipstick, bat your eyelashes, and make it happen. AJ cares about kids, right? Kids with cancer? He'd be an ass not to..... :lol:

Oh yeah! What do you say handsome hunk of man ham?? You will help these kids, right? :lol:<_<

:lol::wub:

:D

From the looks of your avatar....you could afford to lose a few more!

:lol:

Jeebus, I woke up a white male of average height and weight and now look at what happened!!!

Post of the day!

Way to rally the troops.

That really is true, that list pretty much covers everyday over here in OT-land.

Hey, if you guys want me to start a thread about American Idol, Reality TV, Soccer, or gay humping dogs, just say the word! I'm a diehard TBD'er and will always work to help out my fellow Bills fans! ;)

Can we get one "gay humping dog thread" with a side of "giant toad outside my patio door" and will finish with a dessert of "polarizing religious belief" please?

LMAO!