Draft question

YES, if Brian Brohm somehow fell to #41 and he is the highest rated player on your board, you select him! Do not take the depth chart into the warroom.... ever! In my book, ALWAYS take the best player, regardless of position. Does it really matter to anyone here, in the future if Brian Brohm or Trent Edwards wins Super Bowl(s)? It doesn't to me, may the best players play. A little competition NEVER hurt anyone!!

YES, if Brian Brohm somehow fell to #41 and he is the highest rated player on your board, you select him! Do not take the depth chart into the warroom.... ever! In my book, ALWAYS take the best player, regardless of position. Does it really matter to anyone here, in the future if Brian Brohm or Trent Edwards wins Super Bowl(s)? It doesn't to me, may the best players play. A little competition NEVER hurt anyone!!

Thats how you end up taking roscoe parrish when you could take any other position and be better off

Agree 100%

I agree with you to a point, but need is an issue that the Bills have brought into the warroom, and rightfully so because of their past situation. You move up and get players for need in the early rounds, just as we have done in the last two years. This year hasn't seen any full time starters get cut and we're starting to have more quality starters emerge so hopefully we won't have to get anyone by moving up.