Jason Peters

I am curious. Seeing as that Peters was a tight end and a tremendous athlete, could he be converted to a center? We then draft OL Ryan Clady out of Boise State. Kugler knows him better than anyone. Fowler would become a backup like Whittle.

I am curious. Seeing as that Peters was a tight end and a tremendous athlete, could he be converted to a center? We then draft OL Ryan Clady out of Boise State. Kugler knows him better than anyone. Fowler would become a backup like Whittle.

Careful!! A post like this could cause the site to crash again!!

That is just my point , he is the best player on the offensive line. Our o-line has stunk since the retirement of Hull. Peters is big, strong, and athletic enough to do it. Our line would be much better. I am merely making conversation.

Well, one doesn't often switch a LT to C.

I wouldn't hesitate about taking Clady, though. I'm guessing he could move from LT to RT or G, and the popular opinion is that the OL corps isn't blessed with depth. We were really fortunate at having a minimum of OL injuries, and there are no guarantees such will repeat.

OLs aren't a glitzy pick...but if presented, it would be hard to pass over a potential blue-chipper.

You should change your screen name to nuklzhead...seriously.

I'm hoping someone like Chi wants to jump over Den to take an o-lineman and we can move down.

That is just my point , he is the best player on the offensive line. Our o-line has stunk since the retirement of Hull. Peters is big, strong, and athletic enough to do it. Our line would be much better. I am merely making conversation.

Given that LT is the hardest position on the O-line why would anyone advocate moving your star player at that position?

I usually lurk here and never post, but this blows my mind and I motion for a banning of this person. There is no way we move him anywhere unless he can play quarterback.....

I'm hoping someone like Chi wants to jump over Den to take an o-lineman and we can move down.

I agree, maybe philly would be interested, they have to be worried about Osi tearing Winston "Big Pimpin" Justice a new one, twice a year, again. But anyways I am also a Lurker and this topic was so awful that I felt compelled to speak out. Why would anyone ever take their best lineman who happens to be one of the premier up and coming left tackles in the league (voted to the pro-bowl) and try to turn him into a center... I wonder if Nuklz last name is Mularkey???

Last year someone said we should sign a midget running back, give him the ball and then proceed to throw him for first downs. At the time I thought that was the most idiotic thing I'd ever read. I was wrong.

Fowler's not great but moving an all-pro LT who is a converted TE to center is just the worst idea ever. Actually signing or drafting someone would be a much better option.

Well, one doesn't often switch a LT to C.

I wouldn't hesitate about taking Clady, though. I'm guessing he could move from LT to RT or G, and the popular opinion is that the OL corps isn't blessed with depth. We were really fortunate at having a minimum of OL injuries, and there are no guarantees such will repeat.

OLs aren't a glitzy pick...but if presented, it would be hard to pass over a potential blue-chipper.

He is a pure LT. Only way he plays RT is in a ZBS. No way he can play G.