Kerry wins big, CNN poll 52-39

Mickey

oh wait...MichaelMoore.com has Kerry winning the debate 91% - 9%

BillMahr.com has Kerry winning the debate 79%-21%

Heck....JohnKerry.com has Kerry winning the debate an overwhelming

100% to -15%

:w00t:

69316[/snapback]

You are posting numbers you made up, I am posting honest to goodness poll results. Maybe these are not poll results you like or from sources you care for but they are not made up.

The drool effect continues unabated, Kerry wins huge according to CNN 52-39. :w00t:  :lol: 

Also, most recent Ohio poll has Kerry ahead by 4%, the best numbers he has has in that state since I have been watching the numbers.

69305[/snapback]

Mickey you are such a lemming. Please that was not a CNN poll, it was a poll that CNN took of liberls who watched, and they were all instructed to flood the website after the debate.

ANYONE, who has one once of integrity, who at the very least have to admit a tie. Of course I understand that this would be hard for a liberal, but please....you have to at least some so reality here.

I will not say that this was a home run for GWB like I have seen said elsewhere, but I was watching a little bit of MSNBC's coverage and even chris mattews had to laugh when he saw that the instant poll showed that kerry won 75% t 25%. Come on, these instant polls are a joke.

The CNN/Gallup poll is not an internet poll.

69364[/snapback]

Wake up and smell the coffee pal. The poll that mickey listed was the CNN internet poll. I went the the website myself and the exact numbers he listed where there. It takes a good amount of time for CNN/Gallop to do a phone survey.

Wake up and smell the coffee pal. The poll that mickey listed was the CNN internet poll. I went the the website myself and the exact numbers he listed where there. It takes a good amount of time for CNN/Gallop to do a phone survey.

69380[/snapback]

Reading, comprehension, and reading comprehension were never your strong suits. Of course the numbers were the same, oh intellectually-unrivaled one, they were QUOTING the results of the poll. There were "511 respondents" to the poll. Do you think they emailed 511 people and had them send emails back with their vote? Did they Instant Message Buffeeee56358 and ask her what she thought of the debate? Do you think they stopped allowing people on the net to vote after reaching the magic 511 number and ignored the remaining 300,000 or so that normally vote in online polls? It was an instant poll taken immediately after the election by Gallup, over the phone, like most all are, it was not a CNN internet site poll.

The drool effect continues unabated, Kerry wins huge according to CNN 52-39. :w00t:  :lol: 

Also, most recent Ohio poll has Kerry ahead by 4%, the best numbers he has has in that state since I have been watching the numbers.

69305[/snapback]

You do realize that your unabashed glee at this makes you sound like RiO fawning over FoxSnooze, right?

I recognize that may be your point: to show how stupid it sounds. Regardless, it does you little credit.

69380[/snapback]

Is there ANYONE you can intellectually compete with?

All results are based on telephone interviews with 511 registered voters, aged 18 and older, who watched the presidential debate Oct. 13, 2004. Respondents were first interviewed Oct. 11-12, 2004, when they indicated there was some chance they would watch tonight's debate and were willing to be called back. For results based on the total sample of debate watchers, one can say with 95% confidence that the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points.

http://gallup.com/poll/content/?ci=13642

Reading, comprehension, and reading comprehension were never your strong suits. Of course the numbers were the same, oh intellectually-unrivaled one, they were QUOTING the results of the poll. There were "511 respondents" to the poll. Do you think they emailed 511 people and had them send emails back with their vote? Did they Instant Message Buffeeee56358 and ask her what she thought of the debate? Do you think they stopped allowing people on the net to vote after reaching the magic 511 number and ignored the remaining 300,000 or so that normally vote in online polls? It was an instant poll taken immediately after the election by Gallup, over the phone, like most all are, it was not a CNN internet site poll.

69394[/snapback]

Hey buttmonkey, it was CNN who do you think they e-mailed.

Look, I don't have to argue with someone as scewed as you. The fact is, people saw the debate. If they think that it was anythig less then a tie (and that is being generous to kerry) then they are just being dishonest.

By the way, how's that free satellite TV working out?  :w00t:

69491[/snapback]

Probably watching those adult movies. :D What amazes me is folks like him somehow think its ok to STEAL service. Wonder what else he gets for free? :lol: