Madden Curse Parody

I'd still rather been in Pacman's predicament than Barbaro's. And to think all the horse probably got from a deal is more straw and hay. Pacman got strippers.

hell no.i'd take barbaro's in a second. Had he survived, he basically would have been paid hundreds of thousands to bang 100 of the hottest chicks on the planet, and then they leave! Then he does whatever the hell he wants the rest of the time.

hell no.i'd take barbaro's in a second. Had he survived, he basically would have been paid hundreds of thousands to bang 100 of the hottest chicks on the planet, and then they leave! Then he does whatever the hell he wants the rest of the time.

The O.J. Clue game is the best. :wallbash:

A comedian I once saw said a man doesn't pay a hooker for sex as much as he pays her to leave afterward.

hell no.i'd take barbaro's in a second. Had he survived, he basically would have been paid hundreds of thousands to bang 100 of the hottest chicks on the planet, and then they leave!

I had always assumed the stud fees were for siring horses, damn, you learn something new every day here.