PFW reports that three smoked pot.

BFD, three guys apparently answered an interview question honestly. I would not be even a little concerned about this. I would however wonder a tiny bit about all the guys that said nope, never done it.

I want a guy on my team who smoked pot, but was smart enough to not be caught.

I thought they had to get caught while in the NFL. It would seem putting someone in Stage II for behavior prior to getting drafting would be wrongfully discriminating against people who have made past mistakes. It leads to questions of where to draw the line... how far back to we go? Is a HS pot bust the same as a freshman year in college incident? For that matter how do we say a Freshman year incident isn't as bad as a Senior year failed test?

I misunderstood the article. If he had tested positive at the combine, then he goes to stage two. If he just says he smoked pot, it won't put him in Stage II.

One of my best friends from Buffalo went to U of Wisconsin...I smoked the grass with Ron Dayne on three occasions in my visits there, including once during his Heisman season....

Heh, my friends and I smoked with Cedric Benson & Will Matthews when they were at UT.

Oh my lord not Marijuana! Next thing you know we are going to find out that they were binge drinking during college too.

What do you think the overall percentage of all the kids coming out is that smoked pot? My guess is 60%