TBD Tailgate #8/Opener ticket details

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Bills open the 2007 schedule at home on Sunday September 9th and for the eigth straight year TBD/TSW will be there in force.

Our tickets have actually GOTTEN CHEAPER again since last year, and are now only $42 each!

The party fee remains $6/person for tailgate/raffle/web server expenses. I can mail you the tickets for an additional $2.79 to cover certified mail. If you want to use Paypal to get your $ to me, they charge $0.30 + 2.9%.

I've put together a calculator to help you determine how much $ to send:

TBD Tailgate Calculator

If using paypal, the account to use is jacobrosen@frontiernet.net.

If sending cash or check, send to me (Jacob Rosen, not JÂy RÛßeÒ ) at 8 Esternay Lane Pittsford NY 14534.

The cutoff date for orders will be May 17th, and the tickets will be purchased on Sat, May 19th (pending confirmation by the Bills).

hey guys-

i've never made it out for the opening game. at least not since i was like 12. what do the festivities include?

The usual tailgate standards, early morning arrival, great raffles, putting faces to board names, wings, football chatter, drunken behavior, topless bottles, topless women, the obligatory trashing of opponents fans as they wander by, what else could you ask for?