Tickets for MNF game

The only reason I feel assured that Ill havce tix is bc Im getting seasons.

DUring the season I can usually get tix to even the sellouts but 10 is a tough order to fill.

Congrats on the seasons. Where are you planning to get seats?

Yeah, getting 10 tickets for the Monday night game seems like it'll be a tall order, especially since this is the first one in well over a decade.

I'm planning a trip for the MN game. Should I even bother trying to get 10 tickets? Pick another game?

Opinions?

Thanks

Group tickets go on sale before individual tickets do. I think if you buy 10 or more you can buy via the group sales department.

in 2005 I had tix with 2 other friends in 117, row 9. This year if we dont go that route(which we may not as at least double that number will be getting them this time) we may opt for the rockpile to save the extra 170 bucks. Too early to tell though. No matter where the seats are itll be great, Ive only ever had a seat at the ralph I didnt like once(2nd to last row for home game vs texans in 2003 i think).

I'm planning a trip for the MN game. Should I even bother trying to get 10 tickets? Pick another game?

Opinions?

Thanks

10 tickets will cost you. But if you just need a couple you won't have a problem. Buffalo is full of candy asses that won't stay up past 11 on a work night, trust me.

From the Group Sales Q&A:

Q: When do group tickets go on sale?

A: The 2007 on sale date is to be determined. There is not a guarantee that all games will be available on this date because season ticket holders have the first opportunity to purchase individual game tickets.

Q: What is the minimum number of tickets I have to purchase to receive group incentives?

A: The minimum to receive group incentives is 15 tickets for the same game.

Based on the above it's unlikely there will be many left for group sales and you'll need to get 15.

Your best bet is to get some Season Tix Holders to buy what you need in groups of 2 -4 or hit another game.

From the Group Sales Q&A:

Q: When do group tickets go on sale?

A: The 2007 on sale date is to be determined. There is not a guarantee that all games will be available on this date because season ticket holders have the first opportunity to purchase individual game tickets.

Q: What is the minimum number of tickets I have to purchase to receive group incentives?

A: The minimum to receive group incentives is 15 tickets for the same game.

Based on the above it's unlikely there will be many left for group sales and you'll need to get 15.

Your best bet is to get some Season Tix Holders to buy what you need in groups of 2 -4 or hit another game.

When can season ticket owners purchase extra tickets (individual) for select games?

When can season ticket owners purchase extra tickets (individual) for select games?

I feel somewhat qualified to answer this...

It's usually the 3rd weekend in May - I'm assuming it'll be the 19th this year.

Since there's so much interest in this game I'm considering a group purchase for this one like I do the opener.

I don't know about all this "impossible" talk. Didn't I read that the last time we had a monday night game there were 4000 seats unsold? I mean, we might be close to not selling out again this year. Do you guys think the casual fans are going to come out this year as opposed to last year with a lot of (casual) fan favorites leaving?

I think you'll be able to get 10 tickets to the Monday night game no problem, just maybe not all together.

I don't know about all this "impossible" talk. Didn't I read that the last time we had a monday night game there were 4000 seats unsold? I mean, we might be close to not selling out again this year. Do you guys think the casual fans are going to come out this year as opposed to last year with a lot of (casual) fan favorites leaving?

I think you'll be able to get 10 tickets to the Monday night game no problem, just maybe not all together.

Well, it's the 5th game of the season, and even if their record isn't so good at that point there would likely be a lot of fan enthusiasm remaining.