Tickets for MNF game

I sell tickets to the Bills games every year... I "should" be able to come by a group of ten... Get back to me in late may, i'll sell them for a fair price depending on the supply (worst case scenario group of 6 and group of 4)

10 together may be tough but I agree with those who say this should be doable. Fertile ground for tickets should be from those folks who live in Erie PA or east toward Syracuse who have season tix and love coming to Bills games to tailgate and sometimes even come on Saturday to see friends and then hit the parking lots early.

As Monday will be a workday for many of these folks and even if they can get time off they are looking at the 2-3 hour drive back home in the middle of the night. In other words these folks will likely not come. You might try the Bills Backers to see if they have chapters in places like Erie or Syracuse looking for folks who want to sell their season duckets.

There are a ton of tickets already on sale on E-bay just be sure you use pay pal and the feedback is 100%

Im going to give people some advice. Dont go to ebay or stub hub to buy bills/sabres tickets unless you want to pay premium pricing. Your better off at the bills/dallas game to just go to the game without any tickets & seek out a local scalper. I guaranty you will not pay more then 10-20 dollars over face value. You may not get 10 tickets together but so what Just breakoff in groups of 4 or 5, you still will be able to tailgate together.

Perfect example of this, I went to the sabres game last saturday(game 2). My wife & I got up to Pearl Street at 4:30, got a nice bar spot, she basically watched me drink for 3 hrs & at 7:15 I told her to hold the bar spot & while I go & try to get tickets. I got 2 tickets for $100 each/ 100 level 5 rows from the glass. The price on the tickets were $180 but I think season ticket holders were able to purchase them for about 1/2 that. Even so, it beat the h*ll out of paying the rates going on ebay that afternoon for $250-$300 per ticket. You just got to be patient & not worry about having the tickets in your hand until game time. My wife was so happy I got the tickets she wasnt even upset with me about drinking so much at Pearl Street. Those micro brews hit you like a ton of bricks.

10 together may be tough but I agree with those who say this should be doable. Fertile ground for tickets should be from those folks who live in Erie PA or east toward Syracuse who have season tix and love coming to Bills games to tailgate and sometimes even come on Saturday to see friends and then hit the parking lots early.

As Monday will be a workday for many of these folks and even if they can get time off they are looking at the 2-3 hour drive back home in the middle of the night. In other words these folks will likely not come. You might try the Bills Backers to see if they have chapters in places like Erie or Syracuse looking for folks who want to sell their season duckets.

I'm already planning a vacation day for the Tuesday, given the 2.5 hour drive home after the game (and that's not even counting the time to get out of the Stadium-area parking lots and traffic)

Im going to give people some advice. Dont go to ebay or stub hub to buy bills/sabres tickets unless you want to pay premium pricing. Your better off at the bills/dallas game to just go to the game without any tickets & seek out a local scalper. I guaranty you will not pay more then 10-20 dollars over face value. You may not get 10 tickets together but so what Just breakoff in groups of 4 or 5, you still will be able to tailgate together.

Perfect example of this, I went to the sabres game last saturday(game 2). My wife & I got up to Pearl Street at 4:30, got a nice bar spot, she basically watched me drink for 3 hrs & at 7:15 I told her to hold the bar spot & while I go & try to get tickets. I got 2 tickets for $100 each/ 100 level 5 rows from the glass. The price on the tickets were $180 but I think season ticket holders were able to purchase them for about 1/2 that. Even so, it beat the h*ll out of paying the rates going on ebay that afternoon for $250-$300 per ticket. You just got to be patient & not worry about having the tickets in your hand until game time. My wife was so happy I got the tickets she wasnt even upset with me about drinking so much at Pearl Street. Those micro brews hit you like a ton of bricks.

You are crazy... I sell on ebay all the time, and everygame i investigate prices at the game, on site game ticket prices are almost always higher than ebay. Plus u have the sense of mind of researching what you're bidding on, and have the peace of mind of knowing u have your seats before you get there.

You are crazy... I sell on ebay all the time, and everygame i investigate prices at the game, on site game ticket prices are almost always higher than ebay. Plus u have the sense of mind of researching what you're bidding on, and have the peace of mind of knowing u have your seats before you get there.

Go to the web site for the sabres tickets for friday. I guaranty you will not be able to touch 100 level tickets for less then $150 a piece. Im going to go up there friday after work. I would be very surprised if I pay more then $100. I will let you know how it turns out monday.

People pay the extra money on ebay because they like knowing they have tickets in hand & dont have to worry about it. Me, I dont care, if I cant get tickets I will just go back to the bar & drink there. Case in point, my friend got tickets for $120 on ebay last sat, for 300 level, I got tickets for $100 for 100 level. You just got to wait until 5 minutes before faceoff. Scalpers start scrambling.