So, What Next?

R. Rich

What would you all like to discuss that is football, and Bills, related that hasn't been discussed ad infinitum in numerous threads already?

No mock drafts, because they're not too accurate anyway.

Hmm......maybe a poll on who our favorite Bills player is? Nah. Been there, done that.

Suggestions? Anyone?

What would you all like to discuss that is football, and Bills, related that hasn't been discussed ad infinitum in numerous threads already?

Hmm......maybe a poll on who our favorite Bills player is? Nah. Been there, done that.

Suggestions? Anyone?

The Buffalo Bills Socks colors? I dont think thats been discussed.

Suggestions? Anyone?

What about an "If they Mated" segment (ala Conan O'Brian) using Bills players and other celebrities? Any good Photoshoppers out there?

What about an "If they Mated" segment (ala Conan O'Brian) using Bills players and other celebrities? Any good Photoshoppers out there?

This could definately be fun. Where would we post the pictures to?

Zero. I win.

I don't think they will have a home primetime game but i think they will have at least one road game on primetime. Maybe one of the late season flex games that gets switched after the Bills open the first half of the season 6-2.

Suggestions? Anyone?

how many games will be sold out ??

painting the endzones Red ??

Have they started to install the new TV ?

what color should they paint the stadium bathrooms ??

At this time last year, we had Q & A with Dwight Adams, which imo was one of the best things ever done on TBD.

Is it very hard to get guys like this to come to the board? I would think so, but is was great to be able to ask questions to a professional and get direct answers.

At this time last year, we had Q & A with Dwight Adams, which imo was one of the best things ever done on TBD.

Is it very hard to get guys like this to come to the board? I would think so, but is was great to be able to ask questions to a professional and get direct answers.

You have read a lot of the threads on the Wall lately, right?

Suggestions? Anyone?

The lack of negotiating contract extensions before the exploding prices with the new CBA, and why it wasn't done?