Schedule Release

Gordio

I'm going, actually had tickets and hotel reservations for the regular season game that was suppose to be held there before the big storm. Looking forward to going back there, I've been there a few times, great place to party!!!

Yes, I remember. I wonder if there's enough interest to block some hotel rooms like I did last time.

Yes, I remember. I wonder if there's enough interest to block some hotel rooms like I did last time.

Aussie, any games you are planning on going to this year?

My group in San Jose is talking about going to Buffalo this year, are you going to any of the home games?

I'm going, actually had tickets and hotel reservations for the regular season game that was suppose to be held there before the big storm. Looking forward to going back there, I've been there a few times, great place to party!!!

Are you taking me? :D

I'm still debating! :D

Actually I am thinking of going as it's only a 4 hour drive for me. Due to my recent workfest (lots of hours and I opted for time off instead of overtime(salary but I get comp time)) I can do so. I will have to look at the schedule and decide if New Orleans (pre-season) is when I want to take time off. The other alternative is flying to Buffalo for a home game but I hate to fly as its such a drag nowadays.

Actually I am thinking of going as it's only a 4 hour drive for me. Due to my recent workfest (lots of hours and I opted for time off instead of overtime(salary but I get comp time)) I can do so. I will have to look at the schedule and decide if New Orleans (pre-season) is when I want to take time off. The other alternative is flying to Buffalo for a home game but I hate to fly as its such a drag nowadays.

Yeah, i'm definitely there! The "debating" comment was for Aussie because she's met me personally and knows i'm almost on top of the Superdome. It's say...about a 15 minute drive to NOLA for me, so there's actually no debating whatsoever.

Yeah, i'm definitely there! The "debating" comment was for Aussie because she's met me personally and knows i'm almost on top of the Superdome. It's say...about a 15 minute drive to NOLA for me, so there's actually no debating whatsoever.

I was wondering with the CajunBillsBacker monicker but sometimes Menotsmart.

Wait, you won't take her to the game? Hmmm I either have to admire your bravado or purchase 2 tickets :D

On second thought my statement did not come out right did it?? OK cablelady, meet me at the Cat's Meow on Thurs nite, and we will go to the game on Friday, Aug 10

OK cablelady, meet me at the Cat's Meow on Thurs nite, and we will go to the game on Friday, Aug 10

If you meet Cablelady at the Cat's Meow on Thursday night, you may not recover in time to get to the game the next day.

:thumbsup:

:w00t: