NFL Network's Total Access...

For those of You who don't know The NFL Network's top rated show "Total Access" has been running a "State Of The Franchise" segment just about every night on each NFL Team starting from The Colts and working their way up the Draft Board...On Tuesdays Show They did The State of The Rams and at the end of that hour announced The State of The Bills would be on Wednesday with a Live Interview of QB JP Losman. Well... Wednesday comes along and the Bills get bumped for an exclusive Interview with the NFL's #1 Rated thug Pacman Jones...Not one single mention of The Bills...Thursday is Part 2 of the Pacman Interview and once again no mention of The Bills...Turn it on today and The State of The 49ers is on...That's right Folks, not making this up...They skipped The Bills...

Unbelievable...

There has to be something we can do as a community to mess with the NFL Network...Ideas? :unsure:

For those of You who don't know The NFL Network's top rated show "Total Access" has been running a "State Of The Franchise" segment just about every night on each NFL Team starting from The Colts and working their way up the Draft Board...On Tuesdays Show They did The State of The Rams and at the end of that hour announced The State of The Bills would be on Wednesday with a Live Interview of QB JP Losman. Well... Wednesday comes along and the Bills get bumped for an exclusive Interview with the NFL's #1 Rated thug Pacman Jones...Not one single mention of The Bills...Thursday is Part 2 of the Pacman Interview and once again no mention of The Bills...Turn it on today and The State of The 49ers is on...That's right Folks, not making this up...They skipped The Bills...

Unbelievable...

There has to be something we can do as a community to mess with the NFL Network...Ideas? :unsure:

Meditate:

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

...repeat as necessary.

(Oooooohhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm seems to work pretty well, too)

They just know, that it doesn't matter, because thanks to Time Warner most of us couldn't see it anyways. Actually, they spared us the agony of enduring their insults. It would have just been about the agony of a team in shambles that is being run by senile old fools and just completed dumping the best four players on the roster. Levy is single-handedly pushing Buffalo back into the stone ages, while Ralph Wilson grins and claps his hands like an over-wound cymbal monkey. We can't win either way.

Unbelievable...

they make me mad enough to BURN THAT MOTHERFer DOWN!

I have dish network so i am still subjected to anti bills BS on there, although honestly i dont think its as bad as espn.

Yeah, I noticed that they skipped the Bills too. Though I thought it was worth it as I knew I could come to the board and see people bitching about it. The humorous threads are much better than any "insight" the show might have given me about the Bills.

they make me mad enough to BURN THAT MOTHERFer DOWN!

I have dish network so i am still subjected to anti bills BS on there, although honestly i dont think its as bad as espn.

:ph34r:

My email to NFL Network:

Why did you guys skip over the Bills "State of the Franchise" segment on your network? To show a 2-part interview with some jackass who can't keep his money in a trash bag and his ass out of trouble? You went from St. Louis to San Fran. It's ridiculous. You guys and ESPN must work arm and arm. It seems to be just another case of the Bills being sh****d on by all forms of media outside of Buffalo. Thanks again. :unsure:

My email to NFL Network:

Why did you guys skip over the Bills "State of the Franchise" segment on your network? To show a 2-part interview with some jackass who can't keep his money in a trash bag and his ass out of trouble? You went from St. Louis to San Fran. It's ridiculous. You guys and ESPN must work arm and arm. It seems to be just another case of the Bills being sh****d on by all forms of media outside of Buffalo. Thanks again. :unsure:

put up a email address ,i like to add my opinioion

My email to NFL Network:

lol, very nice.

I believe you meant that the bills always get shat on.

My email to NFL Network:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but did they confirm they've actually cancelled it rather than simply rescheduled it? I'm sure they've had these interviews scheduled for weeks now. I'd bet they put JP off until the end now so they don't have to reschedule everyone *else* just to keep them in the same order.

That box is probably manned by an intern who is simply going to click delete. Of course, that's assuming that the email filter at the edge doesn't bounce it due to the content first.

My email to NFL Network:

What is the email address you sent it to?

This really boiled my blood too. I have been waiting for them to go through 20 other teams to get to the Bills.... and nothing. I have to imagine that JP was not available today? Who knows? Hopefully they get there head out of there ass and get it fixed. :unsure:

Read mcjeff's post above.