In case you missed this exchange between..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts suck. :unsure::unsure:

Yes, there are millions of illiterate, uneducated, non-english speaking Irishmen sneaking into the country by the millions every year.

And there is also a big drug trade coming out of Ireland, with that great climate and all.

Yeah...okay. :thumbsup:

Yes, there are millions of illiterate, uneducated, non-english speaking Irishmen sneaking into the country by the millions every year.

And there is also a big drug trade coming out of Ireland, with that great climate and all.

Yeah...okay. :thumbsup:

I'm Irish. And it was an inside joke between us. So take your self righteousness elsewhere. :unsure:

BTW, I'm drinking whilenkjdno;en I'm typppingg. :unsure:

I think this is one of the very few things I agree with O'Reilly on. That guy should have been deported the first time. If not for being drunk and driving for being an illegal!! We actually catch illegals and let them go? From what Jerry was saying it seems like we can only deport them if they cmmit a felony? That can't be right.

I'm Irish. And it was an inside joke between us. So take your self righteousness elsewhere. :unsure:

BTW, I'm drinking whilenkjdno;en I'm typppingg. :ph34r:

Sorry, hope I didn't interupt your drinking binge

I think this is one of the very few things I agree with O'Reilly on. That guy should have been deported the first time. If not for being drunk and driving for being an illegal!! We actually catch illegals and let them go? From what Jerry was saying it seems like we can only deport them if they cmmit a felony? That can't be right.

I won't disagree about tossing the DD guy out. You come here, committ a crime, you should have to go back and re-enter America at a later date. But Geraldo was right about the maggot O'Reilly using this as a cheap political stunt to skapegoat an entire class of people. I know, I know, they are 'illegal' so its ok to hate them. If Dildo O'Reilly doesn't like drunk drivers, why doesn't he bash them more? Oh that's right, they are "legal" drunk drivers :unsure:

I won't disagree about tossing the DD guy out. You come here, committ a crime, you should have to go back and re-enter America at a later date.

Re-enter at a later date? Is this what you want, a time delay for criminals entering your country? You want them back, but not right now, is that it?

I knew that you were a brainwashed robot, and a complete hypocrite (admitting you don't want to live with "those people" and their "noisy kids"), but you have now made it clear that you are also an idiot. A twisted, holier than thou, programmed, out in space dunce.

I am sorry to be mean; it doesn't make me feel good, but I don't know how else to relate to anything that stupid.

Re-enter at a later date? Is this what you want, a time delay for criminals entering your country? You want them back, but not right now, is that it?

I knew that you were a brainwashed robot, and a complete hypocrite (admitting you don't want to live with "those people" and their "noisy kids"), but you have now made it clear that you are also an idiot. A twisted, holier than thou, programmed, out in space dunce.

I am sorry to be mean; it doesn't make me feel good, but I don't know how else to relate to anything that stupid.

LOL, just pointing out that deporting them means nothing. They just come right back. Duh!