In case you missed this exchange between..

Again, I've seen GG describe himself as a liberal. The only types of opinions I've seen him post have been consistent with liberalism. If you're going to try to tell me he's not a liberal, you're going to have to give me something more specific than, "I know him better than you do."

Why, so you can turn this into a 20 page thread based on your inability to process information? GG isn't a liberal. No amount of you restating it is going to make it true. It will, however, add to your moronic legacy. As if that requires any further validation.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG's described himself as a liberal. Furthermore, he's written things like, (not an exact quote), "Molson makes me embarrassed to be a liberal." GG's contempt for Molson is a big reason why my post got under his skin.

No, you stalking me in a thread is what got under my skin. Care to dig up that (not an exact quote), "Molson makes me embarrassed to be a liberal" post that I made somewhere on this board.

Hint, there's a Search function on this board, right next to the ToS, right by the van down by the river which flows under the bridge where fat trolls live.

GG's described himself as a liberal. Furthermore, he's written things like, (not an exact quote), "Molson makes me embarrassed to be a liberal." GG's contempt for Molson is a big reason why my post got under his skin. The last thing GG wanted to hear was that he was less rigorous of a thinker than Molson. Especially if it was true.

He's not a liberal. I've just hired him to help spread my mathematical propaganda.

Again, I've seen GG describe himself as a liberal. The only types of opinions I've seen him post have been consistent with liberalism.

0:)

I'm starting to understand now...it all makes sense if you define "liberal" as "someone who thinks Holcomb's Arm is a !@#$ing moron".

In which case, we're all liberals, really.

0:)

I'm starting to understand now...it all makes sense if you define "liberal" as "someone who thinks Holcomb's Arm is a !@#$ing moron".

In which case, we're all liberals, really.

As in, ich bin ein liberalen or sie sind alle liberalen?

GG is not a liberal.

Signed,

A liberal.

I think the racist troll knows it. I just wish he would confine his stalking to threads where I actually participate.