Sabres will face either Leafs, Montreal or Islanders

millbank

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bandwaggoner. Considering I live oh, about 30 min from CAA. Considering I've liked the Devs since I started watching hockey (late 80's). Yeah, OK, Mr. Notre Dame fan. :thumbdown:

How does where you live effect whether you're a bandwagonner or not? :wallbash:

I can't honestly say that either of the 2 Devils wins makes me worry. They got a gimme goal from the refs and a fluke goal a few seconds later in one game and caught the Sabres toward the end of their injury streak in the other. The Sabres dominating play in the other 2 games and the gimme goal game up to that point should have you worried. It probably doesn't because IF you were watching any of the games, I'd be surprised if as soon as the Devs fell behind you didn't turn the TV off and turn on some really great :blink: music.

Throw in the fact that the lousy refs should be gone by the time the Sabres play the Devs (if NJ gets that far), I'm not overly concerned about playing in the swamplands.

I love how the Sabres fans are sooooooo overconfident. Why?! You have little history, and the history you do have, you've choked.

The Sabres have a great offense yes, but your defense absolutely blows.

It's going to come down to Marty vs. Miller. I would take a one-legged Marty before Miller in a big game (considering a strong majority here wanted him gone during the season).

You know about as much about hockey as my left foot does.

Keep supporting your Devils and the extruciatingly boring hockey that we've all grown to love. No one in that organization deserves any respect except for Brodeur. Not Lou who makes a disgusting decision to fire his coach a week before the playoffs when he has them in the top 4. He's a stupid son of a B word and I hope you guys get owned because New Jersey doesn't deserve !@#$ all.

Not the same thing. Obviously if you can't play the trap, you can't win in the playoffs. :thumbdown:

No, I think Ed's point is that obviously if you didn't play the trap half a decade ago in the finals, then playoff experience doesn't count.

No, I think Ed's point is that obviously if you didn't play the trap half a decade ago in the finals, then playoff experience doesn't count.

So basically, Ed is becoming, or has ultimately reached the intelligence level of the other fine statistician on this board whom I will not name?

So basically, Ed is becoming, or has ultimately reached the intelligence level of the other fine statistician on this board whom I will not name?

Ed reached that level years ago. You weren't here for the telephone pole thread.

Awww, how cute. Our resident Chris Hansen fan and nut-job are in agreement. Excuse me if I don't barf. B-)

Fact of the matter is, call the Devils boring, call them wimps, say they suck. It doesn't matter. All that matters is, is that if the Slugs somehow advance, the Devils will beat them.

Cry, whine, insult me, whatever. The Stanley Cup will once again be in NJ. :devil:

Awww, how cute. Our resident Chris Hansen fan and nut-job are in agreement. Excuse me if I don't barf. B-)

Fact of the matter is, call the Devils boring, call them wimps, say they suck. It doesn't matter. All that matters is, is that if the Slugs somehow advance, the Devils will beat them.

Cry, whine, insult me, whatever. The Stanley Cup will once again be in NJ. :devil:

And I'm sure you'll be there with the other 2000 fans in the stands cheering them on.

:devil:

I love how the Sabres fans are sooooooo overconfident. Why?! You have little history, and the history you do have, you've choked.

The Sabres have a great offense yes, but your defense absolutely blows.

It's going to come down to Marty vs. Miller. I would take a one-legged Marty before Miller in a big game (considering a strong majority here wanted him gone during the season).

What in the hell are you babbling about?

Do you even watch hockey?

"your defense absolutely blows"

Ummm they're 4th in the conference in goals against and there are about 28 teams in the NHL who'd gladly trade thier defensive corps for Spacek, Campbell, Lydman, Tallinder, Numminen and Kalinin. And your hair-brained GM is one of them.

"I would take a one-legged Marty before Miller in a big game (considering a strong majority here wanted him gone during the season)."

Since you don't even watch hockey you may have missed the fact that Ryan Miller has become one of the best goalies on the planet; it's no co-incidence that he has a better winning% than Marty. His Goalsagainst and Save% are also very respectable even though in the Sabres wide open system he only gets about half the support that Brodeur regularly gets. The Sabres have very few worries heading into the postseason and Ryan Miller is certainly not one of them.

Before you start talking out yer ass, you ought to be sure you know what you're talking about before you make any bigger of an ass out of yourself. B-)

Ummm they're 4th in the conference in goals against and there are about 28 teams in the NHL who'd gladly trade thier defensive corps for Spacek, Campbell, Lydman, Tallinder, Numminen and Kalinin. And your hair-brained GM is one of them.

"I would take a one-legged Marty before Miller in a big game (considering a strong majority here wanted him gone during the season)."

Since you don't even watch hockey you may have missed the fact that Ryan Miller has become one of the best goalies on the planet; it's no co-incidence that he has a better winning% than Marty. His Goalsagainst and Save% are also very respectable even though in the Sabres wide open system he only gets about half the support that Brodeur regularly gets. The Sabres have very few worries heading into the postseason and Ryan Miller is certainly not one of them.

Before you start talking out yer ass, you ought to be sure you know what you're talking about before you make any bigger an ass of yourself. B-)

Is that even possible?

Yeah, Claude Julien should have the team well-prepared.

Oh, wait...the Devils' GM FIRED THEIR COACH A WEEK AGO. :lol: 102 points, leading the division, tentatively the second seed in the playoffs, and the GM says "You know what? I'll take over." Yeah, I'm really quaking in fear of the Devils. :devil:

Is that even possible?

Absolutely. He could be shouting "Go Devils!" out the window of his gay-ass car while listening to his gay-ass Alanis Morrisette CDs, for example.

Never, ever, ever underestimate Ed's ability to be a bigger ass than he's already being. B-)

Yeah, Claude Julien should have the team well-prepared.

Oh, wait...the Devils' GM FIRED THEIR COACH A WEEK AGO. :devil: 102 points, leading the division, tentatively the second seed in the playoffs, and the GM says "You know what? I'll take over." Yeah, I'm really quaking in fear of the Devils. B-)

Clearly the Devils game had become too exciting for old Lou. He had to put a stop to it right away.

Just wanted to add a P.S. and let you know I'll be rooting hard for the Debbils today as they have a chance to eliminate the Fishsticks; I want to open with the Mepple Liffs so bad I can taste it. The least your putzes can do is eliminate a division rival on the last day of the year.

!Go Debs Go!

Before you start talking out yer ass, you ought to be sure you know what you're talking about before you make any bigger of an ass out of yourself. :devil:

Do you feel better? Nice for a mod to act this way.

I like how everyone is quick to insult when all I said was the Devs would win, and Buff would choke. I talk about sports, and people make it personal. Nice. B-)

Do you feel better? Nice for a mod to act this way.

I like how everyone is quick to insult when all I said was the Devs would win, and Buff would choke. I talk about sports, and people make it personal. Nice. B-)

Well, technically you're in a Buffalo message board. You're starting the fire and you're complaining when you get burned?