The Buffalo Bills and Marshawn Lynch

Was this arcticle an April Fools joke? You gotta be kidding me... Comparing Lynch to Peterson is like comparing McGahee to LT. Now, if Marv thinks he's worth it, well - in marv i trust. But next time you post, why don't you know what you're talking about. So let me get this straight, if both Peterson and Lynch were available at #12, you would rather Buffalo draft Lynch?

And about your piece on Turner... fact is, if Buffalo can fill their RB void by trading a 3rd round selection to the Chargers, this will enable Buffalo to use their #12 elsewhere. I don't agree with trading our #12 for Turner, and I don't think anyone does.

Now take a chill pill, it's going to be ok.

Was this arcticle an April Fools joke? You gotta be kidding me... Comparing Lynch to Peterson is like comparing McGahee to LT. Now, if Marv thinks he's worth it, well - in marv i trust. But next time you post, why don't you know what you're talking about. So let me get this straight, if both Peterson and Lynch were available at #12, you would rather Buffalo draft Lynch?

And about your piece on Turner... fact is, if Buffalo can fill their RB void by trading a 3rd round selection to the Chargers, this will enable Buffalo to use their #12 elsewhere. I don't agree with trading our #12 for Turner, and I don't think anyone does.

Now take a chill pill, it's going to be ok.

Sorry, no joke. The Bills and Lynch are a match made in football heaven.

Choosing between Peterson and Lynch would be a very tough decision. I just have the feeling that Buffalo would do better with Lynch. The reason I think this is that Lynch has proven to be the more all around threat (running AND catching). Peterson looks to be more of the two down variety of back, advantage Lynch. As for football toughness, from everything I've read it seems that Lynch is relentless in his playing style. Peterson just seems like more of a finesse type of guy, again advantage Lynch. For homerun ability it's advantage Peterson. So there you have it...I'm throwing my support, even if Peterson were still there, for Lynch. Toughness and all around ability would be a better fit for the Bills needs. If Peterson's there, see how badly Green Bay wants him.

The Chargers will not be trading away Turner for a third round pick. Nor should they. They are a team that's on the cusp of winning it all and they'd be stupid to mess with this success for what a third round pick might garner them. It's just not worth it when you are that close to the prize. As for Turner the player, I'd much rather have the all around threat that Lynch provides then Turner. I also think that Lynch is tougher and is what I'm looking for in a starting runningback. Turner is another two down back and someone who's not worth trading a first or second round pick. Add to this is the fact that we'd be helping out the Chargers, who are great at drafting players, which is something the Bills should not be doing. Now if by some strange events Turner was being offered for a third round pick, then that is something that would be worth looking into. Having said that, I still want the Bills to be the ones who end up with Marshawn Lynch. I think he's going to be a knock down drag out brass knuckles player for whoever gets him.

i cant believe im saying this, but i agree with 1billsfan, good post

You know that can get you arrested in several states, right? He holds a very high rank in the LSI.

I also like Lynch, btw.

While his ceiling is as high as Atlanta with the eighth overall pick, he is likely a mid-to-late first rounder.

That about says it all. Like a love letter with a urine stain.

I don't want that with the 12th pick. Our need does not make him a better player than he is.

That about says it all. Like a love letter with a urine stain.

I don't want that with the 12th pick. Our need does not make him a better player than he is.

'

Well, sure it does. If New England, or Indy, had traded for a low 1st rounder would they be likely to pick a QB? The "best available" is what's best and available for you.

Well, sure it does. If New England, or Indy, had traded for a low 1st rounder would they be likely to pick a QB? The "best available" is what's best and available for you.

We differ on that. The 12 gets you Simon's probowlin', assgrabbin', bitchslappin' whatever at any number of positions of need.

And that example would make Cicero blush.

What I like about Lynch are his balance and toughness and he seemed like a WR on some the receptions I saw him make (abet off a highlight film who knows how many drops he had- but to me he has a very Marcus Allen, Thurman Thomas feel) on the Character side while he sounds a bit ghetto he has the smarts or good upbringing to always give credit for his success to his Oline and other teammates- at least he did in the three interviews (1highschool, 2 college) I've seen.

We differ on that. The 12 gets you Simon's probowlin', assgrabbin', bitchslappin' whatever at any number of positions of need.

And that example would make Cicero blush.

I doubt Cicero blushed. <_<

Sorry, no joke. The Bills and Lynch are a match made in football heaven.

Choosing between Peterson and Lynch would be a very tough decision. I just have the feeling that Buffalo would do better with Lynch. The reason I think this is that Lynch has proven to be the more all around threat (running AND catching). Peterson looks to be more of the two down variety of back, advantage Lynch. As for football toughness, from everything I've read it seems that Lynch is relentless in his playing style. Peterson just seems like more of a finesse type of guy, again advantage Lynch. For homerun ability it's advantage Peterson. So there you have it...I'm throwing my support, even if Peterson were still there, for Lynch. Toughness and all around ability would be a better fit for the Bills needs. If Peterson's there, see how badly Green Bay wants him.

The Chargers will not be trading away Turner for a third round pick. Nor should they. They are a team that's on the cusp of winning it all and they'd be stupid to mess with this success for what a third round pick might garner them. It's just not worth it when you are that close to the prize. As for Turner the player, I'd much rather have the all around threat that Lynch provides then Turner. I also think that Lynch is tougher and is what I'm looking for in a starting runningback. Turner is another two down back and someone who's not worth trading a first or second round pick. Add to this is the fact that we'd be helping out the Chargers, who are great at drafting players, which is something the Bills should not be doing. Now if by some strange events Turner was being offered for a third round pick, then that is something that would be worth looking into. Having said that, I still want the Bills to be the ones who end up with Marshawn Lynch. I think he's going to be a knock down drag out brass knuckles player for whoever gets him.

The choice for the Bills is not Lynch or Peterson, its between Lynch or an LB. Probably either way they can trade down and get whom they have targeted.

Due to the recent airline travel problems that Michael Turner is apparently having, and the risk of repeating myself...

The Buffalo Bills and Marshawn Lynch still equals a perfect match. Don't try to over think it, it's simply meant to be.