Tonight's Game...

buckeyemike

Sloopy better hang on for dear life tonight. :lol:

The Buckeyes need a big game from Butler and/or Lewis in order to win.

I am very impressed with the Gators. Their big distraction is whether or not Billy Donovan is headed to the Bluegrass State (I think he is going to Kentucky if Florida wins tonight).

I'm a realist. This time, the Buckeyes are the underdog. Ohio State can win this game, but will need to be nearly perfect to do it. Not as perfect as Villanova was in 1985, but close.

BTW, expect a big Buckeye crowd tonight...like three months ago in Arizona, but it didn't do them very good that night. :unsure:

Honestly? Florida is likely to win and repeat as national champions. The line is 6, which I think is about right.

But, that doesn't stop me from rooting for my beloved Buckeyes.

da da da da, da da da da GO BUCKS!!!

Sloopy better hang on for dear life tonight. :lol:

The Buckeyes need a big game from Butler and/or Lewis in order to win.

I am very impressed with the Gators. Their big distraction is whether or not Billy Donovan is headed to the Bluegrass State (I think he is going to Kentucky if Florida wins tonight).

I'm a realist. This time, the Buckeyes are the underdog. Ohio State can win this game, but will need to be nearly perfect to do it. Not as perfect as Villanova was in 1985, but close.

BTW, expect a big Buckeye crowd tonight...like three months ago in Arizona, but it didn't do them very good that night. :unsure:

Honestly? Florida is likely to win and repeat as national champions. The line is 6, which I think is about right.

But, that doesn't stop me from rooting for my beloved Buckeyes.

da da da da, da da da da GO BUCKS!!!

Sloopy is dead. Unfortunately for the Buckeye faithfull it is going to be another blood bath like it was in the desert a few months ago. The only way they pull the upset is if Connley & lewis have the game of their lives & Oden stays out of fall trouble. Cant see Oden being on the court too much tonight with those 2 big suckers(Noah & Hofford) coming at him everytime down the court. With that being said, I hope the buckeyes pull it off.

"Florida's Joakim Noah, the Most Outstanding Player from Florida's 2006 national title, is the leader, whooping and hollering his way through games while outhustling low-post opponents.

"I think my mom wouldn't like me acting like that," Oden said. "She's taught me better than that, to not be showy and flashy."

To which Noah responded: "I think my mom is proud of the way I act. My mom was crying last night after we beat UCLA. We're different people, me and (Oden)."."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...SPT01/704020326

I knew you were going to say that. :)

Its like the Tiger slam. I think he said something like."Whatever, I have all four of them sitting on my coffee table"

Semantics, really.

Its still an accomplishment different from what they've done. Not taking anything away from them, its just another little stat to track.

I figured you knew what I meant too, which is why I put my reply in parentheses. :(

Its still an accomplishment different from what they've done. Not taking anything away from them, its just another little stat to track.

I figured you knew what I meant too, which is why I put my reply in parentheses. :blink:

And just so I'm clear: I HATE THE GATORS!!!! :) ( but i think they win tonight )

There. I feel better. :(

There is remarkably little support for a six point underdog in here. Ohio State has won in some unpredictable ways -- they'll certainly be up to the challenge.

There is remarkably little support for a six point underdog in here. Ohio State has won in some unpredictable ways -- they'll certainly be up to the challenge.

Challenge, yes. But the Gators have more overall talent.

Then again, so did Villanova, Houston in 1983, Oklahoma in 1988, and Kentucky in 1997.