Unbelievable!!

ofiba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm. I'm confused. You folks get offended and angered way to easily.

What did Beebe do wrong again? Play for a great team? Play for another great team?

:D

Uh...the sarcasm meter's off the chart here, me thinks.

Guys I cannot tell you how insulted I am right now. I just stumbled across this article. I don't see how we missed it. It is from 1997 but it stings like it was written this morning.

Beebe is a traitor!

You've got to be kidding me. You're telling me this "Buffalo Bill" actually sat there and didn't say a word while players made fun of one of the greatest dynasties of all time? I guess it would've been too much to ask to defend the team and city that cheered for you all those years.

Now if that isn't a backhanded slap at the partying Bills of the Super Bowl teams I don't know what is. Sorry Don, they can't all be ministers.

I can't believe Beebe would turn his back on Buffalo like this. The Bills take a flyer in the 3rd on this fast little white guy and this is how he repays us. Stay in Green Bay and choke on a block of cheese you stonehanded loser!!!

Here is the plan. I want all of you to gather up your Don Beebe jerseys and meet me in Illinois at Don Beebe's House of Speed camp. I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp, tie them up with gasoline soaked Don Beebe jerseys and then light them on fire!!!! Then we'll see just how fast Mr. Cheesehead Beebe is!! Don't let him get away with this!!!

.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp Now here I have a problem with your getting even! Yeah grab a bunch of young innocent kids and harm them. YOU DUMD MOTHA F****R. When people are taking kids off our streets never to be seen again. I get your point, BUT DO NOT GO THERE! I am curious, do you have any kids of your own?