Unbelievable!!

ofiba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He dumped on the city of Buffalo and their fans. I heard on a radio interview that he once said that biting a chicken wing tastes like he's taking a bite out of his grandmother's left leg. You can take that for what it's worth. Me, I'm going to burn his jersey for it.

So what do you think of me? I hate Buffalo Wings of any sort. They taste awful. Admittedly, I've never had real wings made in Buffalo.

I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp Now here I have a problem with your getting even! Yeah grab a bunch of young innocent kids and harm them. YOU DUMD MOTHA F****R. When people are taking kids off our streets never to be seen again. I get your point, BUT DO NOT GO THERE! I am curious, do you have any kids of your own?

No I don't have kids, but if I did, I sure wouldn't send them to a Don Beebe speed camp. If I did and they agreed to go though, they deserve to be kidnapped.

Dude, who wouldn't go down on a trucker for half a sahlen's ham sandwich?

Don't even get me started on what I'd do...I mean...Beebe....would do to a trucker for a sahlen's hot dog!

I hear ya, man!! Add in a generous helping of Webers, and ya can tie me naked bent over a fire hydrant at a truckstop with a can of crisco on my back!...I mean ya can tie Beebe....