homage to Johnny Coli's Americal Idol posts (LAMP?)

UB2SF

For those of you who miss Johnny Coli's American Idol recaps from last season, I thought I'd let you know that I've posted an homage over in the American Idol thread.

My Homage to Johnny Coli

Excellent job, sir. I haven't had time to watch any of the show this season. Perhaps I'll do what The Dean did last year and just read the thread here, which I'm sure is way more entertaining than the show. Good job.

Excellent job, sir. I haven't had time to watch any of the show this season. Perhaps I'll do what The Dean did last year and just read the thread here, which I'm sure is way more entertaining than the show. Good job.

I bow in gratitude before The Master. :nana:

Glad you're still with us, Johnny, even if not among the American Idol thread posters.

oh good, another American Idol thread, now if we can only get another Sabres thread my day will be complete :nana:

Sorry 'bout that, Poojer. Actually, my whole intent with this post is to keep the existing AI thread alive. Without Johnny's posts this season, the thread has atrophied into a series of, "wow, Sanjaya's a freak" posts, with relatively low readership or responses. The purpose of this post was not to discuss AI, but rather, to get people to go to the original thread and discuss AI.

Now that I've cleared that up, how 'bout them Sabres? :nana:

Sorry 'bout that, Poojer. Actually, my whole intent with this post is to keep the existing AI thread alive. Without Johnny's posts this season, the thread has atrophied into a series of, "wow, Sanjaya's a freak" posts, with relatively low readership or responses. The purpose of this post was not to discuss AI, but rather, to get people to go to the original thread and discuss AI.

Now that I've cleared that up, how 'bout them Sabres? :nana:

Don't apologize. Everyone can read the title of the thread and if it's not something they want to read then they simply shouldn't open it. Some people just like to B word...and increase their post counts... :nana:

I was going to read last years' blog and just apply it to this years show, since it seems they have the same group every time; the freak with the Don Luce hair, the fat, loud, black chick with the 'tude, the flaming homosexual, the dumb smalltown blonde, etc.