Trade could only mean one thing....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think you're right. From my sources and calculations, I am convinced this trade means anywhere from 21-29 things, including who we draft, who we don't draft, who we sign, who we don't sign, who we look at, who we don't look at, how much we pay, how we play, who starts, who doesn't start, who is a back-up, who stays on the team, who is getting cut, what the depth chart looks like, what the locker room sounds like, how the make-up of the team is, who is the #3 QB, and others too many to mention.

I really don't think you're right. From my sources and calculations, I am convinced this trade means anywhere from 21-29 things, including who we draft, who we don't draft, who we sign, who we don't sign, who we look at, who we don't look at, how much we pay, how we play, who starts, who doesn't start, who is a back-up, who stays on the team, who is getting cut, what the depth chart looks like, what the locker room sounds like, how the make-up of the team is, who is the #3 QB, and others too many to mention.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Huh? I fell asleep from the monotony of the above post. This trade means we get Willis or Pos

Provided we don't raid OSU's secondary again, Patrick Willis is a Buffalo Bill....

Disagree. We draft Paul Puz out of PSU.

I want Willis, yu want Willis, but instead we get a good player not a great one.

Disagree. We draft Paul Puz out of PSU.

I want Willis, yu want Willis, but instead we get a good player not a great one.

why wont we get willis then?

Speaking of OSU, when is Pittman expected to go?

he's PROJECTED to go in the 3rd last i saw. but i could see him going in the mid-2nd if there is a run on RBs

So it's safe to say that the endless "why we need Patrick Willis" and/or the Running Back Carousel posts are getting you down as well, huh? Again, the draft cannot get here fast enough for this board.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Huh? I fell asleep from the monotony of the above post. This trade means we get Willis or Pos

Yeah, why bother with all the facts and insights. That's CRAZY TALK. That post was toooo long and made tooo much sense. Hot Pockets! Hot Pockets!

Good post IMO. There are so many variables involved in something like this that I hesitate to post my own guesses. I just pray that we get one good to great LB and a decent one in this draft.

Or we pull off another unexpected trade for a vet LB, or we draft Timmons, or we trade down as many mocks do not have either Poz or Willis getting a pick in the 10s, This trade is another confirmation (as the pick of Whitner was last year) that a big part of the fun of the draft is that us outsiders really don't know much at all for sure.

I guess folks dream when they are put to sleep by posts they read and then they state these dreams as definite facts.

Word is San Fran is targeting Willis and they got the pick before us. My question is if Willis and Peterson are both taken that will probably mean that a player like Branch or Okoye would fall to us. Do you still draft a DT?

Branch is Mike Williams - no heart.

Bills will trade up to #10 to get Willis.

Branch is Mike Williams - no heart.

Bills will trade up to #10 to get Willis.

There was a poster who said Marv would NEVER trade up to get a player. Any idea who that was? :(

Word is San Fran is targeting Willis and they got the pick before us. My question is if Willis and Peterson are both taken that will probably mean that a player like Branch or Okoye would fall to us. Do you still draft a DT?

How can you still even think about drafting a DT with a first day pick. You realize that you can only play 2 per play right. You have 5 right know on the team which means on any given play you have 3 standing on the sidelines and now you want to add one more to that. I dont care if Okoye or Branch become probowlers they do not fit your needs so you can not draft them. TD did things like that and that is why we are in this mess