Revenue Sharing PASSES:30-2 (Ralph voted FOR it!)

Remember the "Ralph's senile" jokes when he was the lone dissenter in the last agreement. I wonder how many of those talk show asswipes and pundits will step up and admit maybe the old man was right after all.

Ralph just said that he didn't even understand it, which apparently the other owners thought they did but didn't. That doesn't mean he's not senile. It only means he's got company ;)

Ralph just said that he didn't even understand it, which apparently the other owners thought they did but didn't. That doesn't mean he's not senile. It only means he's got company :D

;)

Ralph didn't understand it...NONE of the owners understood it, I'm guessing, as they had 20 minutes or so to look at it.

So, I'm going with, he still may be senile, but he's more honest about it than the other owners.

That's actually very good news, that Ralph voted for it. It looks like he and Shumer's complaining worked pretty damn decent. Wait to go, Ralphie boy.

Looks like they rigged it to especially favor the small market teams with older stadiums, like RWS. Good ploy, Ralph.

"One qualifier is playing in a stadium that is less than 10 years old. Brown said the Bengals are hit with a 44 percent reduction in revenue sharing because Paul Brown Stadium is entering its eighth year of operation."

Not that I saw Buffalo getting a new stadium anytime soon, but this all but guarantees no new stadium. I think this is a good thing and actually like the Ralph better than most new fancy stadiums. It puts to rest the controversy of funding a new stadium and complaints from the pansies about the lack of a dome. I would not be against a fresh coat of paint and a few upgrades though!

Does this mean we have had enough of the "Bills to LA" threads?

I gotta feeling that will continue to be a popular thread around here. Chicken Little Lives! ;)