Bills Nearing Trade of TKO

K-Gun10

Since the Al Wilson trade is prolly off after failing his physical to the Giants, i think giants or the broncos have needs for a linebacker is it possible we trade Spikes to one of these teams i know wilson is a middle linebacker but im sure one of these teams can switch players around, Giants were rumored to be swapping DE Justin Tuck out of notre dame to denver for wilson.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On the BB.com boards, someone is saying he heard TKO will be traded to Philly. No verification on this though.

What do u think we will get in return draft pick, player??? I know Darwin Walker is on the block.

Posting a headline like that (without a comic or witty payoff) is really unforgivable, IMO. It's REALLY poor forum form. You cause a little stir just to call attention to yourself...right?

WOW you are SOOOO Cool!

:devil::D

Ah, rookies.

Perhaps I am. It wouldn't be the first time I've screwed up. when I do, I'm man enough (actually, human enough) to admit it...so let's check it out.

Has TKO, in fact, been traded?

If so, I'm a douchebag for overreacting and I'm sorry....and you can stop reading this post.

If not, guess who's the douchebag?

Posting a headline like that (without a comic or witty payoff) is really unforgivable, IMO. It's REALLY poor forum form. You cause a little stir just to call attention to yourself...right?

WOW you are SOOOO Cool!

ive read about 3 different posts tonight where you try to make other people feel like idiots juss shut up, i put question marks in there and fixed my mistake you dont like the post dont repond to it and cause attention to YOURSELF.

ive read about 3 different posts tonight where you try to make other people feel like idiots juss shut up, i put question marks in there and fixed my mistake you dont like the post dont repond to it and cause attention to YOURSELF.

So, there is NO trade? I'm SHOCKED!

The question marks indicate that you don't know to what team he was traded...not that we are you are unsure he WAS traded. Of course, expecting you to understand English and board etiquette is far too much to ask, I suppose.

What you've done is equivalent to spam, IMO. The best edit you could make is to delete the phony and misleading thread you started.

Since the Al Wilson trade is prolly off after failing his physical to the Giants, i think giants or the broncos have needs for a linebacker is it possible we trade Spikes to one of these teams i know wilson is a middle linebacker but im sure one of these teams can switch players around, Giants were rumored to be swapping DE Justin Tuck out of notre dame to denver for wilson.

Dunno...anything's possible. With questions out there about TKO's health, it may be that any interest in him would be if, and after, he was cut by the Bills.

http://www.buffalonews.com/111/story/39588.html

Excerpt:

Numerous teams reportedly were interested in acquiring the 30-year-old former Pro Bowler, but which one ultimately would win his services still was not known Saturday night. Spikes is entering what likely would be the final year of his contract with the Bills, and a trade may involve Spikes agreeing to a new contract with his new team. The Bills have an option to pick up the last year of Spikes’ contract, in 2008.

Spikes has been scouting potential trade partners, with the approval of the Bills, who have had him on the trade block. Any willing partner Spikes found, of course, has to meet the Bills’ trade demand, which is expected to be draft-pick compensation.

See how that's done? :devil:

The Broncos will probably work at re-signing Wilson by restructuring his contract. They're well prepared to lose him however. They will move DJ Williams into his spot. So cross Denver off your list of teams.

The Jints - yeah but we haven't heard anything from their blabber mouth GM about their interest in TKO so cross them off your list of teams too.

The Jints - yeah but we haven't heard anything from their blabber mouth GM about their interest in TKO so cross them off your list of teams too.

No more than a fourth rounder for Willis.....how'd that work out for him....Reuben Droughns

I personally love the National Enquirer Headlines on posts...I am expecting to see something like...

MARV LEVY DECLARES.......

1) He has discovered the fountain of youth in Niagara Falls

2) He's tossing Frannie overboard for the Jill in the tryout video on bb.com

3) He's really Moses