the mighty schilling

JAMIEBUF12

isn't schilling the reason all these boston fans thought they are supposed to win this series,well 6-0 already!it is early,but this game is looking very good for the yanks.i guess he shouldn't of run his mouth today with that "nothing more fun than shutting up 55,000 new yorkers!fuk schilling!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't schilling the reason all these boston fans thought they are supposed to win this series,well 6-0 already!it is early,but this game is looking very good for the yanks.i guess he shouldn't of run his mouth today with that "nothing more fun than shutting up 55,000 new yorkers!fuk schilling!

67591[/snapback]

Guess we won't be able to shut-up 10-20 Bills/yankee fans on here...maybe you computers will Rosen

Hats off to moose but dont forget its only game 1 and hes your best pitcher.

And Spankee fans have no class Whos your daddy crap is old and dumb

67664[/snapback]

Schilling is the Sox best pitcher and Pedro is a shell of his former self, especially against the Yanks (the team that prompted the "who's your daddy?" stuff).

Guest Hurricane!
ya know whats worst than a BVuffalo Bill/Yankee fan...having to actually live in the shithole of a city NYC

67677[/snapback]

NYC is a shithole? May a Category 5 hurricane level your a$$

I was hoping the Red Sox could save baseball from another boring World Series with the Yankees. It appears that they can't.

67591[/snapback]

ya know whats worst than a BVuffalo Bill/Yankee fan...having to actually live in the shithole of a city NYC

67677[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with being an upstate NY Bills/Yanks fan. It makes more sense than being a non-Bills fan and/or a non-Yanks and Mets fan. Heck I might even toss in the Blue Jays because of the proximity.

Yankee fans are so stupid they need other people to come up with their chants?  And when they cant get those they simply revert back to the oh so original 1918.      How very smart they are.

67870[/snapback]

so tell me.....what are the "mighty" Red sox fans chanting that's so inspiring?

Please, tell us how you really feel :doh:

67877[/snapback]

Can somebody translate "who's your daddy" into english from spanish? I think Donald Trumps was the only non Puerto Rican in the crowd. Thank god these people have a place to live and prosper. The one time I was ever at Yankme Stadium, it stunk of rank body odor.