Path to the draft

Ball'n

Quuincy black is from New Mexico...very athletic and a large upside. Brian Urlacher was the last guy at New Mexico who came out of the draft that played the linebacker/safety hybrid postion that New Mexico plays..

Quuincy black is from New Mexico...very athletic and a large upside. Brian Urlacher was the last guy at New Mexico who came out of the draft that played the linebacker/safety hybrid postion that New Mexico plays..

So a guy with potential = Rod Woodson, who is proven? Is that what I'm getting from your post.

Where's that dunce cap we keep around here.

I think we have the newest recruit for the Legion of Sports Ignorami!

im sorry quincy black is????

A kid who was projected anywhere between rounds 3-5 before the combine. One of those people who shot way up the draft boards due to an outstanding 40 time (4.42). Average size at 6' 2" 240 lbs.. Don't see him going in the first or even the second for that matter, wonder why they have him going in the first?

So a guy with potential = Rod Woodson, who is proven? Is that what I'm getting from your post.

Where's that dunce cap we keep around here.

I think we have the newest recruit for the Legion of Sports Ignorami!

think you read that wrong. Black is who Woodson said the Bills should take is how I read it

A kid who was projected anywhere between rounds 3-5 before the combine. One of those people who shot way up the draft boards due to an outstanding 40 time (4.42). Average size at 6' 2" 240 lbs.. Don't see him going in the first or even the second for that matter, wonder why they have him going in the first?

I think they meant Black in the third round after Lynch and the CB McCauley.

I think they meant Black in the third round after Lynch and the CB.

OOOOOh. Saw flashes of Matt Jones for a second there. My bad.

Like the Marcus McCauley pick in the second then, tall corner and pretty fast if I'm not mistaken. Would fit in well in our scheme.

think you read that wrong. Black is who Woodson said the Bills should take is how I read it

Wow...my bad. I take back everything I said and nominate myself, The Dean, for the Legion of I Can't Freakin Read Ignorami.

Thanks West V.

Marshawn Lynch, Marcus McCauley, and Quincy Black is who Rod Woodson said the Bills should take...thoughts?

While I'm not really high on taking a RB in the first round, I wouldn't be upset with that draft. I think we would be really lucky to get McCauley in the second. I think he'll be a bit of a project, but once he gets his fundamentals down I think he will turn into a very similar player as Clement.

I don't know anything about Black other than what I've read, and he sounds very promising.

Not the picks I would make, but I would be excited about the possibilities if that's who we ended up with.

Marshawn Lynch, Marcus McCauley, and Quincy Black is who Rod Woodson said the Bills should take...thoughts?

Used to think Woodson knew his stuff, but I didn't like his approach to the Bills Draft. I've seen Lynch play and wouldn't want him, especially if any of these guys were left at 12: Peterson, Willis, Hall or Okoye. [at least ONE of them will be.]

Many good RBs in round 2. Seems all Woodson did for research was pick three players at the Bills' positions of need and throw in some names. Then he says we MUST choose these three!

Besides, he didn't address the second third round pick we have.

Thought NFL Network would have done a better job.

Wow...my bad. I take back everything I said and nominate myself, The Dean, for the Legion of I Can't Freakin Read Ignorami.

I Second the motion.

Against? <crickets> :worthy::worthy::worthy: </crickets>

For? <wild applause> :thumbsup::worthy::worthy: </wild applause>

Motion carries!

I think they meant Black in the third round after Lynch and the CB McCauley.

Yea that is what I meant. Lynch in the first, McCauley in the second, and Black in the third. They did not address our second third round pick..

I'm not on the Lynch bandwagon, but that draft wouldn't be too bad. I know he won't fall, but substitute AP for Lynch and I'd be pretty damn happy :thumbsup: If the Bills are set on Lynch, then I'd like to see the following:

1. Lynch RB

2. McCauley CB

3a. Turk McBride DT

3b. Quincy Black LB

Or, if not sold on Lynch, trade with GB and pick up an extra 3rd. In that scenario:

1. Willis LB

2. McCauley CB

3a. Bush RB

3b. Turk McBride DT

3c. Quincy Black LB

Is that realistic? I'd be especially pleased with the 2nd scenario <_<