Are the Bills being paranoid about

interested in? Have we worked out any potential draftees as other teams have done? I know we scouted them, tested and interveiwed them at the combine but will they remain silent till draft day? I see on KFFL that all these teams are bringing guys in for workouts. Teams that are way down the board. Are we so sure with all the data already compiled that they would rather work on prioritizing the board than getting last minute info on a player.

The bills did OK last year with better consensus and board building than last minute face to face meetings. Or are they waiting to be closer to the draft to do it? What do you think is the Bills thought process on this. Last miniute info vs not tipping their hand.

I've read that the Bills have had or are planning private workouts with Marshawn Lynch, Leon Hall, and Robert Meachem. I don't know whether its actually true or not.

I've heard the same but haven't actually seen any reports that any of the above have happened

Why should they be open to the public about who they want. What other teams do that? Your dealing away any advantages you have in the draft, and it makes it impossible to trde up/down if you chose to do so.

AS long as Marv, Dick, and the rest of the coaching staff and scouting department know who they want and the kind of player they are, thats enough. No one else needs to know

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Why doesn't Marv just come out and say, with the #12 pick we are going to take "player X" or "player Y", whomever is available at that pick, or else we will try to move down and get "player Z". Tis way us fans know who they want and won't have to worry they are making the wrong pick

Didn't say interveiw only LB's or only CB's. Interveiw what is considered the top 10 or 15 like the Pats or other good teams do. Learn as much as possible is all I am saying. You may learn something that could help you avoid a huge mistake. If handled correctly, you give little info to others, maybe even mis-information to other teams and anything that reduces risk is a good thing.

If some possible draftees are on the way in, as some say, I think it's doing your research.