updated mock draft..?

I don't think it changes anything, except that Adrian Peterson goes 10th instead of 8th and that he just lost some money in the process.

I see Atlanta as the team more likely to draft Adrian Peterson than the Texans. The Texans just signed Ahman Green to a substantial contract, re-signed Ron Dayne and Gregg Knapp i think believes that you can add quality RBs later in the draft.

Where as Bobby Petrino taking over in Atlanta might signal in a change from the zone blocking schemes that suited the styles of Warrick Dunn and Jerious Norwood.

Okoye going 6th to the Skins-ouch.

That's where I think he'll go too. I live in DC and Okoye was in town the other day for a meeting with Snyder and the rest of the front office. The local news reported that it's a pretty good indication of what the Skins were thinking. If the front office liked him enough to bring him in, it would mean that they did so to see if Snyder would give his seal of approval. Of course with Okoye's potential, character, etc... they said they didn't see why he wouldn't. Of Course, this could be a smoke screen, but I think Okoye is pretty safe at 6 and there's not too much of a threat of him going before that (because of other teams needs and the other players out there), so they may be a little more inclined to show their hand....

I dont know...with AP on the board when we pick I see an opportunity to pick up some picks and still get Lynch.....

I dont know what the hell to do....

If we move back, there is a no way we are drafting Lynch with his off the field issues

I dont know...with AP on the board when we pick I see an opportunity to pick up some picks and still get Lynch.....

I dont know what the hell to do....

I see your reasoning and it may make sense, but I think it would have to be one hell of an offer to pass up on Petterson. BUT if some team will give you something like a 2nd and 3rd and another high pick next year, then maybe i would. Then you would have 1 first, 2 seconds and 3 thirds. You can do some damage with that. ALOT of flexibiliyl

Also have to rememer you would need a trading partner. Who would trade up to 12 to get Petterson? Green Bay? Not if they can sit at 15 and get lynch. Maybe the Titans at 19. I think that would be a good spot for us (i'm sure either Puz or Timmons would be there).

The thing is, You don't pass on taking Peterson unless you get the EXACT deal you want. You hold all the cards. That said, how about a pick and trade senario. Take Peterson and then see what teams are willing to offer! Could pull something off like SD did a few years ago. That said, any other team that picks before us can do this too...